Toronto TGirl for some 3 way fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justvisiting2016 View Post
    Ah Jane is always bringing negativity into threads and putting down and arguing with the guys. . .. it derails good threads, just let it slide if you can She always has to be right and so there really is no debate other than to move on.

ah shit, I just got sucked in the vortex... I promise whatever negative response she gives me I will not reply to it.

Is is this like the "Benjy" vortex

Comment

Originally posted by justvisiting2016 View Post
      Ah Jane is always bringing negativity into threads and putting down and arguing with the guys. . .. it derails good threads, just let it slide if you can She always has to be right and so there really is no debate other than to move on.

ah shit, I just got sucked in the vortex... I promise whatever negative response she gives me I will not reply to it.
      Originally posted by bobabooey View Post
      Is is this like the "Benjy" vortex
      “Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people.”

-- Socrates

Comment

let us know how it goes.....

Comment

Very interesting

Jane's comments are very interesting. I don't see anything negative. She seems like an interesting person. If I lived in Ottawa, I would book her immediately.

Comment

To get back to the original topic.

I'm 100% pansexual. I'm attracted to men, women, and anything inbetween. So let it be known there's not just 2 trans Toronto providers who are just as happy to go down on a pussy as they are a cock!

Like have you seen my duo page?

Comment

Working...
            X