Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission to Mars $US 19billion

This bitch gone lost his mind.

Now D. Trump has just announced his $19 billion dollar mission to Mars, fully man crewed.

I really hope he has a seat for himself to Mars, and his mafia looking wife Maleny, and their seregate offspring.

Trump you are a closet cased bitch, at 70 years old you should be greeting patrons and opening doors to guests at the Holiday inn.
    A scientologist to complete it all, i never heard you going to church or a synagogue, lets not mention a mosque.

Shame on you Trump.

That kind of money, 19 B, i think its government's desire to eventually make mars suitable for humans to populate in the future but since hes so strict with who he allows into his(his??) country, makes me wonder who he'll allow into mars. He probably would only allow white heterosexual couples with no possible criminal history(not even an infraction) to live there, yea but by doing so, mars would eventually become what earth has become, is that what Trump wants? I'd vote for mars to be an all shemale (or all female?) planet to prevent a star wars if another Trumpet got his way come year 2200, hahahaha.
    Last edited by dom r; 03-27-2017, 12:07 AM.

Comment

With an average surface temperature of -60 C and an extremely thin CO2 atmosphere; Mars is not much no more habitable than the vacuum of space surrounding it!

Comment

sounds cheap for a mission to mars

Comment

Originally posted by Goober1 View Post
          Mars is no more habitable than space
          Oh i know,thats why maby in the far future we'll have the capability to make the atmosphere on any planet suitable, if not by 2200,maby 2500,3000. When that happens,they'll probably be deporting every single person who breaks even the most minor law back to earth by space elevators, theyll have the trumpy mentality of, "mars or pluto don't want them,earth can have them back", until only 1 same gender is there. Honestly folks,our earth is troubled the way it is since year 1,maby mother nature will find a solution in time by evolution,do we evolve into all shemales(theyre increasing in population more than ever before), all females or all males, which one gender will it be for an equal world of peace,love and lust, 1 gender,1 age that doesnt grow older. I vote shemales.I know this and other post is brink o crazed,but isnt that what forums are-to allow individuals to speak their mind?um yes.opoe opoe fop.(ok thats a joke). SEE its going to happen-
          Attached Files
          Last edited by dom r; 03-27-2017, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dom r View Post
            Oh i know,thats why maby in the far future we'll have the capability to make the atmosphere on any planet suitable
            To prevent a man-made earth-like atmosphere on Mars from being stripped away by the solar winds; enough of Mar's core would have to be re-melted, to regenerate the internal convection currents required, to re-establish the magnetosphere around Mars. The magnetosphere could conceivably be re-created by artificial means but, the power bill would probably be astronomical! Maybe the "Trump of the future could get the Martians to pay for that electric fence"! LMAO
            Last edited by Goober1; 03-31-2017, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Suck it !

I find it very easy to spend money, But it always feels better to earn money!QUOTE=merelypink;531876]sounds cheap for a mission to mars[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
              X