Club Unity Montreal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Unity Montreal

Hey has anyone been to Club Unity in Montreal? I will be there in a couple of weeks and was thinking of checking it out. I have read that it has a trans scene.

Appreciate any input on the club.

Thanks

I have never been there but i have been invited by other trans sisters, don't remember the night most probably saturday so many trans girls are visiting there ; who knows you may find a sexy one to hung out with
    Originally posted by lupo View Post
    Hey has anyone been to Club Unity in Montreal? I will be there in a couple of weeks and was thinking of checking it out. I have read that it has a trans scene.

Appreciate any input on the club.

Thanks
    THE BEST IS BACK IN HER SPOT Snapchat " lolatoronto "
    www.shemalelola.com phone : 416-4516442

PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

https://twitter.com/ShemaleLola

Comment

Originally posted by LOLA_ View Post
      I have never been there but i have been invited by other trans sisters, don't remember the night most probably saturday so many trans girls are visiting there ; who knows you may find a sexy one to hung out with

Cool Lola thanks for the response. I will check it out.

Comment

no problem hun, share your memories
        Originally posted by lupo View Post
        Cool Lola thanks for the response. I will check it out.
        THE BEST IS BACK IN HER SPOT Snapchat " lolatoronto "
        www.shemalelola.com phone : 416-4516442

PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

https://twitter.com/ShemaleLola

Comment

Did you manage to check it out lupo? How was it? I might be getting to Montreal in the near future, would appreciate any info you can share!

Comment

Unity is a gay club. If you look hard enough you can spot a trans or two but really no "trans scene" I use to go there before transitioning. I wouldn't recommend if you are only interested in t girls since you'll only be seeing shirtless twinks dancing on podiums with jocks

Comment

So what other interesting clubs are there in MTL?

Comment

Working...
              X