Another Great Night at Goodhandys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Great Night at Goodhandys

It was another great night at GoodHandys, the place and atmosphere just keeps getting better.. The staff is 2nd to none, the music was great, and happy to say no barrel incidents... To those who have not taken the plunge yet, take a chance and come on out you never know who just may show up last night Canada's most famous Shemale Nina Arsenault made a appearance...

To the guys that did show, take a chance and talk to the ladies they won't bite well unless you ask them nicely, trust me it is better to get involved then stand around by yourself

Lisa and I tried to get a train going to LocoMotion but alas it was just her and I choo choo

Thanks again to Amanda and Todd for creating this great bar for us guys to go to, I can hardly wait for the pagents to start

Re: Another Great Night at Goodhandys

Were there alot of men there?..And what was the age range like?Im all for a TS Bar but I wouldnt be going there for the TS thats for sure..Not too into the TS scene...Id want to go for the hot young guys get what I want and leave after a drink..lol
    "There is a destiny that makes us brothers, none goes this way alone. All that we send into the lives of others, comes back into our own."

Comment

Yea there were quite a few guys there not sure of the exact # though, the age range is a bit older crowd I would say 30s and up..

Comment

Thanks for the info Buck...Maybe if they have a college night Ill come out sometime
        "There is a destiny that makes us brothers, none goes this way alone. All that we send into the lives of others, comes back into our own."

Comment

I sooooo agree with Lisa, and Joyce love the new hair keep smiling

Next time I am going to take the plunge and acually try the barrels myself just have to find out if they can hold a guy who is 6'4" and 205lbs if they do I am soo there lol

Comment

Now Now that was not nice Lisa, fine lets have a poll who here wants to see me barrel dance, I have plans this weekend but I am free next weekend, majority rules

Comment

is anyone planning to go tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by 10.5inches
                is anyone planning to go tonight?
                10.5 inches u say?

Comment

yeah...its really right around 11, but i like the way 10.5 looks! actually it runs in the family...my brother is a little longer, i am thicker...

Comment

haha what a family then ! cute.

Comment

i am the cuter one!

Comment

Just wanted to say i love you all!

Comment

Working...
                        X