Str8 1st Timer needs advice/rec for T.O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Str8 1st Timer needs advice/rec for T.O

Just joined and would welcome any advice. Recently separated and the curiosity of taking a small step of J.O off someone as my 1st experience is something ive mentally committed to. Trying a couple months on CL for straights but i think my restrictions dont make it that appealing so havent had any success. Quite frankly I think a TS is a better fit as im attracted to women and this may offer the best of both worlds...

I have had a couple of experiences with Pros in my younger years and at the time it was important that it be a couple of hours as i didnt want it to feel rushed and quite frankly they usually just stayed the night. Lucky me i guess.

For my 1st experience though as a Str8, masculine but sensual male who is 42 but not looking for anything other than giving a HJ with nothing back, is this something they would entertain? Im sorta interested in seeing multiples shots but not sure either if that is something they would be capable of doing. Im looking to take baby steps and if there is a connection taking things somewhat further next time but not at all looking for sex at any point.

I would feel better with a extended session but need ideas to make it more interesting. Any thoughts? Im open to toy play for her but know nothing about that.

Any recs for someone in T.O that would be a good fit for a 1st timer? Party friendly may be required but its not a deal breaker.

This is out of my comfort zone obviously so thanks in advance for any advice. I'd prefer someone slim, feminine, pretty and with a bigger than average tool if possible. Aggressive and not understanding are things im trying to avoid.

Dive right in man. It wont go away until you do

Comment

Make sure you play it safe!!

Comment

Working...
      X