Samarah - Please see my new pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samarah - Please see my new pictures

Hello, guys. I am sharing some new pictures with you. I hope you like them. I am now back in Canada and on tour. I would love to see absolutely everyone when I am traveling. I would love to see my older gentlemen. Please enjoy your "summer".

Click image for larger version

Name:	43 copy 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	157.2 KB
ID:	607226Click image for larger version

Name:	23 copy 2.jpg
Size:	130.0 KB
ID:	607224Click image for larger version

Name:	3 copy 2.jpg
Size:	151.9 KB
ID:	607225Click image for larger version

Name:	13 copy 2.jpg
Size:	141.7 KB
ID:	607227Click image for larger version

Name:	61 copy 2.jpg
Size:	164.6 KB
ID:	607228Click image for larger version

Name:	33 copy 2.jpg
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	607229Click image for larger version

Name:	38 copy 2.jpg
Size:	130.9 KB
ID:	607230Click image for larger version

Name:	58 copy 2.jpg
Size:	224.6 KB
ID:	607231

You are beautiful

Comment

Stunning images Samarah. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Hey Samarah, are you open to seeing someone in their mid 20's ?

Comment

Wow! I love the photos and the setting is amazing. Your travels must have been good to you. Now that you're back in Canada I can't wait to see you again.

Thanks for for posting these.

Comment

Wow, you look amazing Samarah. Absolutely stunning.
            I sure hope I get to meet you some time. I don't know if you ever plan to come to my area but I hope so.

Comment

u make my dick hard

Your pics are awesome, you would be a perfect girl friend and a lovely fuck. Muaaaaaah

Originally posted by Samarah View Post
              Hello, guys. I am sharing some new pictures with you. I hope you like them. I am now back in Canada and on tour. I would love to see absolutely everyone when I am traveling. I would love to see my older gentlemen. Please enjoy your "summer".

[ATTACH=CONFIG]137426[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137424[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137425[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137427[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137428[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137429[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137430[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137431[/ATTACH]

Comment

beautiful!

Very nice pics. And since you like older gentlemen, I think I qualify

Comment

Beautiful

Absolutely gorgeous and sexy. Any chance of you coming to Burlington?

Comment

Truly delicious pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Samarah View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]137426[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137424[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137425[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137427[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137428[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137429[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137430[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137431[/ATTACH]
                      ?Ay, caramba!

Love the schoolgirl look! Muy bonita!
                      SINcerely, Lora-Lana

Comment

Hey are you going to post any videos, i know you took one of you pounding my ass when you were in Calgary last time!!

Comment

Very tasteful and sexy pictures, Samarah. I like the last one where you are laughing. Shows a playful and happy side of you.

Look forward to seeing you when you come through Edmonton in August.

Comment

Really nice pictures! Hope you are happy, healthy and rejuvenated after your holiday! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Lovely pics

Great set of pictures, enough to appeal to broad range of tastes, including mine! Hope to see you in person soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X