importance of a large head?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• importance of a large head?

I'm curious about how important a large head is for bottoms. Given that the overall attitude and service is probably the most important thing for client satisfaction, I'm curious how others feel about the head to shaft diameter when receiving. I find a head larger than the shaft makes a significant difference. What do others think?

Never had anyone with a very large head but I would imagine entry would be much more difficult and painful especially for a first timer or someone like me wth a tight butt hole.

Comment

A BIG WET HEAD shemale means more wet softness as you do circles on it with your own head, then do stop and go by keeping it still-tip hole right on tip hole for like 10 or 20 seconds and do a little pushing on it too as tip holes meat, then do circles again and CUM like wowww.yummy cummy.cummm for the straight guy. Your dick can't feel better. l also prefer to outercourse that big female wet butt as she does up and down twerking on that tip, your dick and her ass can't feel better, Big wet heads should do the same with butt IF anal may hurt. wwww.yummycummyforthestraightsmartguy.cummie
      Last edited by dom r; 08-28-2017, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by santana1 View Post
        I'm curious about how important a large head is for bottoms. Given that the overall attitude and service is probably the most important thing for client satisfaction, I'm curious how others feel about the head to shaft diameter when receiving. I find a head larger than the shaft makes a significant difference. What do others think?
        If you like to bottom and stretch yourself properly prior to the intercourse with decent size dongs and dildos (to alleviate and even better eliminate the pain of the initial penetration), bottoming for bigger head cocks is truly an amazing experience

Comment

I don't believe there is any real significance to head size

Originally posted by santana1 View Post
          I can't recall there being any significant problem with entry when I've experienced girls sporting large or mushroom heads. I feel that the sight of a big head might be intimidating to some but what some here might have failed to consider is that even with a very firm erection where the shaft is literally as hard as "wood" and quite unwielding, the glans remains relatively squishable or pliable upon pressure. Try it! Give Wee Willy's head a squeeze and you'll realize that the squishy head itself is not what might cause you problems but the hard shaft immediately behind it!

This is because the shaft and the glans each have different types of erectile tissues. When a penis is fully erect the blood in the shaft is actually trapped inside cavities in the tissues, controlled by a valve of sorts until released at orgasm but the blood in the glans is held in more of an open spongy tissue that can be moulded by pressure.

I suppose that Mother Nature designed it that way so as to enable forced entry into tight virgin openings.
          Last edited by toban; 08-22-2017, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Big Head

Being a Newby I can not really comment with any knowledge gained from experience but I can imagine there may be more of an issue with oral than anal. Are there any girls around the GTA with this blessing?

Comment

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tsbanger View Post
                If you like to bottom and stretch yourself properly prior to the intercourse with decent size dongs and dildos (to alleviate and even better eliminate the pain of the initial penetration), bottoming for bigger head cocks is truly an amazing experience
                Greetings, months before my first experience I was trying some toys, after each experiment I wanted something bigger, after a while, I tried tools that cut my breath, delicious that sensation with my ass totally dilated .. then when I visit the first Beautiful tgirl, it was frustrating I felt NOTHING, I would spend months without anything getting into my butt after that .... but she appeared in the ads, huge cock, BIG mushroom head, I could not wait for her to drill me, It was painful but sublime, delicious, that big head was magic ..

Comment

Large Cock Head

OMG! The bigger the better!!

Comment

Working...
                  X