Tasha Jones was really hot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tasha Jones was really hot.

I was lucky enough to see Tasha tonight before she goes to Ottawa. I had not seen a TS before but, decided on seeing Tasha after talking with her and a few other girls on the phone. Most of the girls just seemed to be about the business. Most kept asking me what I was wanted. I told them I didn't know but, it was something I was interested in trying.

Tasha was really cool about coming to see me at my hotel. I really didn't want to try to find her apartment/condo since I am not from Toronto. She was dressed in a tight black pants and sexy black and red "tie" top. She was just like her pictures. We talked for a few minutes and then we got more comfortable. She could tell I was a little nervous about telling her what I wanted to do. Since, I
    had not done this before, I didn't exactly know. I told her this right up front and she was understanding. I asked her to take charge so it would be more fun. I wasn't sure what was okay and what was not. She made it really fun talking dirty as we did differnet things.

Her skin is very soft and her breasts were big and firm. Her "little something extra" was 7" and got hard pretty fast as we played together. We both came. It was an enjoyable time for my first time fetish. I am going to see Tasha again when I get back to Toronto. If you haven't done this before, then try it with someone who isn't rushed and wants you to enjoy the time as well. This is exactly how Tasha is. I'm not going to write all of the things we did but, we did everything I had thought about in my fantasy without asking. That was the best part of my time with Tasha it was comfortable, erotic and fun.

I look froward to my next trip back to Toronto because I am going to see Tasha again.

Re: Tasha Jones was really hot.

Tasha rocks!

Comment

Tasha is really fun, However i keep seeing in reviews and in her ads that she is 7". I have seen her rock hard and if that is 7 inches then i have a 14 inch cock. it is 4 inches at best. She is however a great girl who is a lot of fun to be with

Comment

Originally posted by luvsheboys
        Tasha is really fun, However i keep seeing in reviews and in her ads that she is 7". I have seen her rock hard and if that is 7 inches then i have a 14 inch cock. it is 4 inches at best. She is however a great girl who is a lot of fun to be with
        Well I would have to agree...7 sounds so much better then 5 1/2...but I do know that I am a person who if you get me very very turned on I go to about 7. Maybe you should stop by with a ruler and see if you got what it takes to get me there!!

Really guys, most ads always have alittle white lie or two...

Thanks for the review, it was a very nice night

Tasha
        Peace, Love & Sex is how I am spending my days

Comment

Tasha,
          I got the pleasure of meeting you about 3 years ago or so in Boston and I can vouch that wether you are 4 or 7 inches, you definitely know to hit the target.

Comment

I know it worked for me. Look after yourself.

Comment

I've had the pleasure of talking with Tasha back when she and Amanda were hosting the "shemale nights", had great conversations with her. Never had the pleasure of having her company. She is great to talk too and from what I've read she is also great in bed !

Comment

She is absolutely incredible...
                You never forget your first…

Comment

Working...
                X