Anyone here downed a tgirl load?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here downed a tgirl load?

I've been with 4 tgirls so far and the only one that offered was TS Eve. Near end of session, she asked if she could cum in my mouth but I turned it down cuz it was my first time with a tgirl. I wasn't sure. that said, who went for it? do you eventually get used to it?

looking back though, if i saw TS Eve again, I would gladly ingest her load. I wonder what it tastes like.

Many, many, many, many men!

I can say from years of experience and reading so many posts here over the years, that many members have engaged in this activity. It is an acquired taste, and depending on who you are with, the flavour profiles can vary widely. It is a matter of personal taste, and it maybe be something that you either enjoy, or you don't. Also, depending on the provider, the experience can vary. Some are reluctant to cum in your mouth, or will do it from a distance, as they don't like oral contact post-ejaculation. If you prefer a more personal experience, where she leaves it in your mouth while unloading, then that may make a difference as well. Best of luck with the load that ends up in your mouth buddy! Peace be with you.
    The pain in so many asses.

Comment

I feel gypped if I don't get to swallow CIM!

Originally posted by tommyg6 View Post
      I've been with 4 tgirls so far and the only one that offered was TS Eve. Near end of session, she asked if she could cum in my mouth but I turned it down cuz it was my first time with a tgirl. I wasn't sure. that said, who went for it? do you eventually get used to it?

looking back though, if i saw TS Eve again, I would gladly ingest her load. I wonder what it tastes like.
      I've "tasted" almost every girl I've ever been with from my very first, and many of them several times, so for certain, that number has long been into three digits!

Comment

Originally posted by toban View Post
        I've "tasted" almost every girl I've ever been with from my very first, and many of them several times, so for certain, that number has long been into three digits!
        I don't know if I also got to the three digits yet but if not I must be freakin' damn close!! Lol

Although I have also seen many girls over the years, surprisingly, I have never allow one (or myself to go for it) to ejaculate their cum in my mouth. My fear of catching a STD is obviously the cause of this.

So far, this has been CIF only for me. But I gotta say that I have got my face painted a lot though lol

Comment

It has been known to happen.

theladyboyforums.com
          asiants.com
          tgirlasian.com

Comment

So far only two, and one of them twice. It's pretty erotic if you're into that sort of thing and it certainly adds to your overall experience.

Comment

experienced at least thirty + ladies , , , finally decided I was missing something ...the taste of cum , first time was licking up a small misplaced cum drop , next was to suck until the load came ., but it happened without warning and a small load ; i seemed to miss out ...likely a small load ....but finally I decided to set up the right girl who was a big cummer .....I did all the right things and was awarded with a nice mouthful of warm juice ....i jerked my cock and held the cum in my mouth ,enjoying to flavour the other hand fingered her she pussy ...I swallowed the load slowly and blew my load just as the last drop of cum disappeared .. tasted great yummy ..a super turn on and wonderful way to get off ...smiles for both of us

Comment

If your interested in tasting a lady's load, I suggest Lola, best tasting load I have ever had the pleasure of swallowing. Period. She shots a big one too.

To be honest, the only cum I really do not take in the mouth is from smokers, theirs tastes horrible in my opinion.

Originally posted by tommyg6 View Post

sigpic

Comment

I have swallowed a few loads , it depends on who I'm with and if she is also into it . The taste varies but I like it.

Comment

Part of the fantasy for me is taking a load in the mouth too. I love the feel of her cock pulsating as she cums so hot. Especially like it if she tells me to get down and take her load and not to spill any.

Comment

I also agree that it is a major part of the experience and satisfaction for me I only see girls that can cum . Not always swallow the loads but like it in my mouth and face.

Comment

I have enjoyed this experience a few times but 'load' is an overstatement with the ones I have taken. I would like to try a 'shooter' who really drops a load. I think it is time for me to book someone for that VIP special.

Comment

yum yum!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by travellingtom View Post
                            I have enjoyed this experience a few times but 'load' is an overstatement with the ones I have taken. I would like to try a 'shooter' who really drops a load. I think it is time for me to book someone for that VIP special.
                            I was thinking the same thing. I just wrote up a review for TS Seductive Eve from my visit with her last Sunday and also enjoyed this aspect very much. I have often drank my own load and was able to drink the sweet creamy juices of Eve but it was a fairly small amount. I think most of these girls practice limiting the amount because they are seeing more clients that day and want to be able to perform for everyone. I'm okay with that but it would be interesting to catch a provider at the right time who shoots a big load and doesn't have to hold back, as it were.
                            One small disclaimer here. I would not do this with every provider out there. But there are those that I feel comfortable with and I am really not that concerned. Yes, there are always risks and not everyone is comfortable with this.

Comment

If you could taste it you "downed" it!

It is obvious the O.P. was interested simply in whether others had allowed the orgasmic "load" of their Tgirl partner past their lips and into their mouths. Whether that load is but a tiny drop or a cupful matters not, for once it's hit your taste buds, you've downed it!

Comment

Working...
                              X