No announcement yet.

Anyone here downed a tgirl load?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now That's Why You Swallow!! Lucky Bastard!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ezgif-5-90e82ce6b2.gif
Views:	1
Size:	17.17 MB
ID:	586115
    Strength lies in differences, not similarities.

Comment

Originally posted by Hondo View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]142824[/ATTACH]
      That's my fave girl Yasmine
      Attached Files
      SINcerely, Lora-Lana

Comment

Yea, 7 hours ago....lol

Comment

If she?s on hrt not much of a load. Mainly precum

Comment

Just downed my first

Hey so i finally got the courage to go and see ts lily elite, everything waas so perfect about her. I asked to down her load and she obliged, it was my first time and although the taste was bizarre (i guess ill get used to it) the feeling of it was amazing

Comment

Originally posted by shemalecocklover88 View Post
              Hey so i finally got the courage to go and see ts lily elite, everything waas so perfect about her. I asked to down her load and she obliged, it was my first time and although the taste was bizarre (i guess ill get used to it) the feeling of it was amazing
              What did it taste like? And how was the session with lily elite? Details? Thanks!

Comment

Load

Yes I have swallowed mags load a few times !!! And Maryum in new west has the biggest saltiest loads !!!

Comment

I have tasted cum twice

I met a T girl in Ft Lauderdale the first time she gave me a pearl necklace but the next two times I've been with her she let me have it in my mouth. God it feels so good. Every time she comes in my mouth all she has to do is touch my cock and I am cumming.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cum-in-mouth.gif
Views:	1
Size:	881.4 KB
ID:	589924

Comment

Originally posted by tommyg6 View Post
                    I've been with 4 tgirls so far and the only one that offered was TS Eve. Near end of session, she asked if she could cum in my mouth but I turned it down cuz it was my first time with a tgirl. I wasn't sure. that said, who went for it? do you eventually get used to it?

looking back though, if i saw TS Eve again, I would gladly ingest her load. I wonder what it tastes like.
                    Wow rookie mistake. If you're able to be with a tgirl that can cum, always always swallow that load. I've wasted zero. Absolutely delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Telvin View Post
                      [B]If your interested in tasting a lady's load, I suggest Lola, best tasting load I have ever had the pleasure of swallowing. Period. She shots a big one too.

This. I had the pleasure seeing her twice in the past. Both times I could not say no nor interrupt that magnificent cock. If I was still playing, I would probably see Lola again if she is in town. Best experience all around. Top 3 for sure.

Comment

Always

It is so much a turn on for them to cum in my mouth, i have literally came because of how hot it was and the build up to it, and for me, it wasn't an acquired taste thing, i loved the taste of shejuice from the 1st time i guzzled the creamy nector.

Comment

GODDAMN . . . .

Originally posted by TSd8 View Post
                          like when the woman just drives your head down deep with her hands and hold your head down the whole time she is cumming ... till every spasm is shot, and every drop is out.....
                          Originally posted by TZM106 View Post
                          love the feel of her cock pulsating as she cums so hot. Especially like it if she tells me to get down and take her load and not to spill any.
                          Originally posted by tek1234 View Post
                          feeling her face fuck me, throbbing cock shooting into my mouth
                          Originally posted by lenny View Post
                          feel like the girl tightens her body with the approach of orgasm, her hands put my head in the best position and without any warning feel as she explodes in my mouth with a big, massive, thick but real thick load of cum, my tongue submerged inside that warm juice, taste it, swallow .. ..
                          Originally posted by Bawb View Post
                          love when she put her cock back in my mouth and instructed me to push my tongue against the bottom of her frenulum while sucking and head bobbing, then she grabbed my ears and began a slow gentle skullfuck..... moaning and I knew she was gonna cum.....cock twitched and the cum started to spurt.
                          Last edited by mykey lykey; 09-26-2019, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Q&A

Originally posted by tommyg6 View Post
                            I've been with 4 tgirls so far and the only one that offered was TS Eve. Near end of session, she asked if she could cum in my mouth but I turned it down cuz it was my first time with a tgirl. I wasn't sure. that said, who went for it? do you eventually get used to it? I would gladly ingest her load. I wonder what it tastes like.
                            You mean in the last week? Yes & delicious!
                            There’s no present like the time...

Comment

Akira's load

Anyone taste Akira's load? plan to see her this week and would love to swallow some of her cum. I took Freya Mari's load months ago and found it too bitter for my taste and had to spit it out. Otherwise i loved how she straddled my face and fucked my mouth until she came in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Curious69 View Post
                                I took Freya Mari's load months ago and found it too bitter for my taste
                                Great Poll . . . . . us dudes who Looooooove gobbling goo, what flav is your fav?

TANGY
                                BITTER
                                WATERY
                                SALTY
                                SWEET
                                Any combination of salty-tangy-bitter is Waaaaaaaay hot!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X