Anyone here downed a tgirl load?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

making plans

long time I fantasized about the idea, (but you have to find the right person) sucking, licking enjoying a big shecock for a long time, feel like the girl tightens her body with the approach of orgasm, her hands put my head in the best position and without any warning feel as she explodes in my mouth with a big, massive, thick but real thick load of cum, my tongue submerged inside that warm juice, taste it, every nuance of its flavor, swallow everything and continue sucking .. ..

Comment

The taste of one's semen is dependent on the diet. If a healthy diet especially with lots of fruit, no beer, the taste is much more pleasing

Comment

Why would a man go so far as to take the shecock of one of these gorgeous creatures into his mouth and not partake of the fruit of her loins. There is nothing more exciting than a trans woman's cock getting rock hard and engorged in my mouth and throat as she tenses up and releases her love nectar into my oral shecock box. I have enjoyed and savored all of the different flavors and textures of every trans woman's love juice I have ever swallowed and will continue to do so. It is the least I can do to thank these gorgeous women for offering me the gift of their shecock seed.
        Strength lies in differences, not similarities.

Comment

Yes, took it all, it was great !

Comment

I can't imagine not doing it

Comment

Ive tasted and swallowed many a load, I love nothing more than hot shamble cum all over my face and down my throat.

some of the biggest....

TS India
              Vo D'Balm
              Sunshine
              Alliyah
              Akira
              Lucy Bisset
              Lola
              Chanel Couture

MMMMM now Im craving a hot load!!!

Comment

Beautiful Lola...

My original plan was to make love to you...with all the forplay of course. Reading this thread...I think I must alter my plan somewhat. I must suck one or two from you first. Sorry.

Comment

I?ve never done it ? yet ? but I can see it happening

Comment

Hell yeah.....feeling Lola erupt in my throat was glorious :-)

Comment

YA!!!!LOLA load is something to admire, it filled my mouth and drizzled down my chin, I did not let a drop go to waste.

Comment

Yummy Yummy

Comment

I?ve actually done it three times maybe. Find it hot some are tasty:$ that?s the reason I always look for the cum shot!

Comment

Am I missing something here...

I always thought I was reasonable medically smart... perhaps I am not... or perhaps all of you are made of Teflon and all STD's just bounce off... but does nobody else see a risk in doing this... I don't even allow BBBJ after numerous treatments for minor issues because of it...
                            "When life gets to be a pain in the arse... add more lube"
                            __________________________________________________ ______
                            SBUTABI formerly STEVIEB Senior Member with over 400 posts.
                            __________________________________________________ ______

Comment

I am curious about it but for same reasons I haven?t done it , after bbbj both ways I was also nervous but no issues , I don?t think I will
                              perform bbbj again though as I was too nervous after . The last time I was with a trans lady she didn?t offer bbbj so I performed oral with a condom , at 1st I didn?t like it as much but because I was more relaxed I was able to get into , plus she was hot hot lol

Comment

It's a big part of my session with a girl. TS Eve has coated my mouth on both visits to her. And she tasted wonderful. I've had a few other loads as well. NO STDs. Never had a load that didn't taste good. For the most part, the loads aren't 'loads', more like small deposits but I'm not complaining. The most memorable was a girl whose name I forget. She unloaded a furious amount in my mouth ballooning my cheeks until I was able to swallow it. Good times!

Comment

Working...
                                X