Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question to all the girls out there about cock-play.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question to all the girls out there about cock-play.

So I've had my share of experiences with a variety of girls. However I would still consider myself a novice since I do not partake often. I've been bottomed and sucked cock and prefer that over topping. I particularly enjoy playing with a cock, stroking and sucking it until it bursts all that hot cum. Still haven't experienced my first CIM but love getting soaked all over.

My question to all the girls is when you get a client who just wants cock-play and masturbates and sucks you, are you disappointed? Do you prefer penetration (either way) and would rather not waste a load on such a session? You're only human and still have the same desires as clients do so it wouldn't surprise me if you prefer a more "advanced" session.

For you clients do you have any recommendations for such service. Obviously preferably someone with a decent sized tool so I can play to my heart's content. I've been eyeing Lola for a while now and know she wouldn't disappoint.

Thanks

For sure Hun , I am in Toronto and available anytime - Will travel soon - I was away and now I am back very strong , happier and loaded
    Originally posted by MonkeyJunk View Post
    So I've had my share of experiences with a variety of girls. However I would still consider myself a novice since I do not partake often. I've been bottomed and sucked cock and prefer that over topping. I particularly enjoy playing with a cock, stroking and sucking it until it bursts all that hot cum. Still haven't experienced my first CIM but love getting soaked all over.

My question to all the girls is when you get a client who just wants cock-play and masturbates and sucks you, are you disappointed? Do you prefer penetration (either way) and would rather not waste a load on such a session? You're only human and still have the same desires as clients do so it wouldn't surprise me if you prefer a more "advanced" session.

For you clients do you have any recommendations for such service. Obviously preferably someone with a decent sized tool so I can play to my heart's content. I've been eyeing Lola for a while now and know she wouldn't disappoint.

Thanks
    THE BEST IS BACK IN HER SPOT Snapchat " lolatoronto "
    www.shemalelola.com phone : 416-4516442

PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

https://twitter.com/ShemaleLola

Comment

Thanks
      I agree LOLA is a great choice . I will be spending some time with her on my upcoming trip to Ontario .I also look forward to playing with her cock and swallowing her load.

Comment

Originally posted by LOLA_ View Post
        ... - Will travel soon - I was away and now I am back very strong , happier and loaded
        Awesome...will be on the lookout for your next visit to Montreal.

Comment

I want to come before it's so cold in montreal
          Awesome...will be on the lookout for your next visit to Montreal.

PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

Comment

Originally posted by LOLA_ View Post
            I want to come before it's so cold in montreal
            Lola, any plans to come west ? Hopefully BC and hopefully Ktown . Take care beautiful !

Comment

Wish Lola Would come to CT

Comment

yes my love , i was away now I am back with lots of stamina QUOTE=hornystan;549187]Lola, any plans to come west ? Hopefully BC and hopefully Ktown . Take care beautiful ![/QUOTE]

Comment

Speaking from blissful experience, I can assure you that Lola will most certainly NOT disappoint........you have will an amazing time....guaranteed......

Comment

Lots of kisses xo
                    Originally posted by wantitss63 View Post
                    Speaking from blissful experience, I can assure you that Lola will most certainly NOT disappoint........you have will an amazing time....guaranteed......

Comment

MonkeyJunk - You lucky bastard if you pick Lola

Lola was my first CIM experience and it haunts my thoughts to this day. Cum has a variety of textures and flavours... some not so pleasant.

I don't know what it is about Lola's cum... probably her impeccable diet... anyway, the taste is off the chart.... and I was left craving it for weeks... it overtook my thoughts... so be warned, but you lucky bastard because that is something I would like to do one day.... spend an hour worshipping her crotch.

Enjoy and let us know how it went.

Comment

Originally posted by TSd8 View Post
                        Lola was my first CIM experience and it haunts my thoughts to this day. Cum has a variety of textures and flavours... some not so pleasant.

I don't know what it is about Lola's cum... probably her impeccable diet... anyway, the taste is off the chart.... and I was left craving it for weeks... it overtook my thoughts... so be warned, but you lucky bastard because that is something I would like to do one day.... spend an hour worshipping her crotch.

Enjoy and let us know how it went.
                        I totally agree with everything TSd8 has said here. Lola is by far the best tasting cum I have ever tasted, bar none.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Telvin View Post
                          I totally agree with everything TSd8 has said here. Lola is by far the best tasting cum I have ever tasted, bar none.
                          Seconded!

Comment

My question to all the girls is when you get a client who just wants cock-play and masturbates and sucks you, are you disappointed? For you clients do you have any recommendations for such service.**************Obviously preferably someone with a decent sized tool so I can play to my heart's content.******************
                            The bigger the girl cock, the MORE there is to play with, especially best for slip and slide then keep them still as they ALWAYS touch cock on cock play til cum, the hottest way for cock play, and ON butthole/between cheeks too-
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by dom r; 09-19-2017, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X