Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How big was she when you were first topped?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NeedaTSgirl View Post
    My first was Lucy some years ago. I had experimented with vibrators and dildos casually but nothing that thick. Yet, here I thought that was good enough to prep me for her thickness. A 2 1/2 hour drive must have erased any stretching that I had done prior to jumping in the car. When she lubed up, I was nonchalant about what was about to happen and yelled "Holy Fuck!" when she buried her thick cock inside my ass.

It wasn't the length because I had been deepthroating her prior to insertion but I almost tapped out when she slammed it deep while I was laying on my stomach. I actually said I didn't think it was going to work but she whispered in my ear that it would get better and told me to breathe. She began kissing my neck which made me melt. She was right. It got much better to the point where I'd flip over and she'd grab my ankles and fire it home like my asshole grew two sizes, which it probably did. Then I got on top of her, grabbed her cock and buried it deep in my ass like a champ and rode her until I shot a load on her.

If I didn't live so far away I'm sure she'd have my ass permanently stretched because I'd be seeing her every chance I got.
    Lucy is pretty big. It really hurt when she first penetrated my ass, but then I looked up at her and couldn't believe this beautiful woman was fucking me with a cock. That helped me let go and take it. Just thinking about it is giving me a massive erection and desire to go back to Toronto and get fucked again by her. And then take one of her massive loads in my mouth. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by joedaddy View Post
      Lucy is pretty big. It really hurt when she first penetrated my ass, but then I looked up at her and couldn't believe this beautiful woman was fucking me with a cock. That helped me let go and take it. Just thinking about it is giving me a massive erection and desire to go back to Toronto and get fucked again by her. And then take one of her massive loads in my mouth. Wow.
      She told me that I took her really good.

Comment

Working...
      X