No announcement yet.

Why i love trans girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They do take extra care looking feminine and sexy but i think we all love them for their tits and ass and the extra package.

Comment

I think some of your perspectives are skewed. They're literally women. The notion that you're seeing a woman's body with a male mentally is false. From youth they're trying to be women so they hang out with them, get the mannerisms learn everything plus What ever biological component is involved plus genital dysphroia, depression and a whole host of mental consequences of being trans in society. Remember what ever you don't like in a woman is probably not going to be Terribly different. Just a heads up.

Comment

Apologies

"They have been in the mindset of guys before and can relate to us much better imo"

This was a poorly thought out sentence. I know trans girls have a female mind set. Im really not sure where i was going with that and i dont want to dig myself any deeper. I just really like trans girls. No more contreversial comments from me i hope

Comment

Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post
          Believe me, they don't need to menstruate to get PMS.
          You guys have to understand that when we start hormones we literally are living a second puberty by at adult age. Being a 21y/o girl with the feelings of a 13y/o can make you look crazy. 😩

Comment

Originally posted by NikkiKittens View Post
            You guys have to understand that when we start hormones we literally are living a second puberty by at adult age. Being a 21y/o girl with the feelings of a 13y/o can make you look crazy. 😩
            It's true, some people who transition can't handle the psychological effects of all the hormones and it makes them KRazy.
            SINcerely, Lora-Lana

Comment

I?ve always enjoyed being with gg my whole life but always felt a twinge when seeing a Tgirl but kind of suppressed it or tried lol but the last few yrs it got to be harder and finally I gave in , some ladies were obviously more fun than others but so far I?ve had decent experiences and tbh I?m finding myself more attracted now to trans ladies than gg lately . The right trans lady is simply amazing . I waited a long time but so happy I finally did. So many beautiful trans ladies out there

Comment

Working...
              X