Tgirl vs male dick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tgirl vs male dick

FIrst ofall I'm not interested in whether or not you would ever do it. What I want to know is has anyone sucked any male dick? Is it any different than sucking tgirl dick?

OB

Re: Tgirl vs male dick

I would be more interested to know if there is a noticable difference DATY with a post op tgirl versus birth female... that question makes sense...

Comment

Originally posted by jsf73
      I would be more interested to know if there is a noticable difference DATY with a post op tgirl versus birth female... that question makes sense...
      I'd rather try Brokeback Mountain with some dudes' cock in my mouth than DATY with a post op. The thought of licking a wound with layers of scar tissues gives me the HEEBEEGEEBEES!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flick
        Originally posted by jsf73
        I'd rather try Brokeback Mountain with some dudes' cock in my mouth than DATY with a post op. The thought of licking a wound with layers of scar tissues gives me the HEEBEEGEEBEES!!!!!!
        Hey Flick notice I said I would be interest to know if there was a difference... I didnt say I'd like to try.

However, from my understanding of things there is no open wound, they invert the skin and insert it to the interior of the abdominal cavity behind the pubic bone. The skins stays moist and develops mucosal membrane after a time... the interior of a vagina is skin with a covering of mucosal membrane...

I am sure someone here has tried... I know TO has a post op working... so anyone want to volunteer a comparison report?

Comment

jsf73 : Hey Flick notice I said I would be interest to know if there was a difference... I didnt say I'd like to try.

However, from my understanding of things there is no open wound, they invert the skin and insert it to the interior of the abdominal cavity behind the pubic bone. The skins stays moist and develops mucosal membrane after a time... the interior of a vagina is skin with a covering of mucosal membrane...

hrg: mmm ... maybe he was referring to it in a figurative sense? You know, like calling it, constructed or a hamburger on its side.

And yeah, I've been down that road b4 ... staay, stay far away!!!

Comment

do you guys have your heads up your asses? A post-op woman is a person, not some slab of meat you can insult. Geezus. The way I hear some people talk amazes me.

Comment

If your not into post ops guys fine but you dont have to insult them

I think the biggest difference between sucking a mans dick and a shemales dick would be that one is attached to a man and the other is attached to a woman. Would make all the difference in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by chester
                If your not into post ops guys fine but you dont have to insult them

I think the biggest difference between sucking a mans dick and a shemales dick would be that one is attached to a man and the other is attached to a woman. Would make all the difference in the world.

this has to be the stupidest topic i have read yet on this forum......

Comment

Not quite ........ You've only read the ridiculus ........ the sublime is yet to come !

Comment

HEY! IT IS WHAT IT IS!!!!

quote markerverse:
                    Not quite ........ ... ........ the sublime is yet to come !

I'm sure we wont be seeing that from you anytime soon.

Comment

What...is this the first time anyone has ever picked on you

It really amazes me how serious some people are around here.

Do you think that I honestly believe a post op gives a shiat about my comments, or me for that matter? Do you think anyone should really care when another slams another online?

Besides, look at the positive ... if anything we have earned a new brother to the family!!!

"ON THIS DAY WE DECLARE THAT 'SHUDDER' RECIEVE HIS RIGHTFUL PLACE AMONG US!"

"And from this day forward it shall be known that you, SHUDDER were brought into this world as result of CRUSH'S feelings toward the post op"

Comment

Hang on Crush ...don't bust my balls .... (fan of the Sopranos) ...... I was actually offering a shoulder of support. However, your free to reject it !

Comment

Working...
                        X