The Chaser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Chaser

So, I've been talking to a few people, on this Facebook group that I joined. It's called Trans Supportive Brotherhood...pretty nice group. But there's this one dude in particular, who has a certain theory on the whole "tranny chaser" thing. He believes that the chaser is a stage that all trans attracted men go through, one way or another. That by the end of this "phase" you either come to realize that you do not just want sex with a trans woman but an actual relationship...or you realize, that it's all about the sex and nothing more. But one way or another, it's a phase that you go through. I have sort of gotten to a point where I can agree with this theory. I'll link the page below. If you want to join, feel free but know that this group is not exactly for men who are just looking for hook ups or whatever. It's a community, meant to support trans attracted men and consists of a lot of guys, who are or have been in actual relationships with transsexual women. Thoughts?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1762543984030706/

I tend to agree. It starts off as something completely sexual and will either stay that way or it will evolve into something more.

Personally I think 90% of guys will always remain "chasers".

Comment

Chaser

True, but even the 90% that stay Chasers have at least gone that step beyond those who would never even try or consider the virtues of a T-Girl...
      Give ?em some credit...
      There’s no present like the time...

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeydude89 View Post
        So, I've been talking to a few people, on this Facebook group that I joined. It's called Trans Supportive Brotherhood...pretty nice group. But there's this one dude in particular, who has a certain theory on the whole "tranny chaser" thing. He believes that the chaser is a stage that all trans attracted men go through, one way or another. That by the end of this "phase" you either come to realize that you do not just want sex with a trans woman but an actual relationship...or you realize, that it's all about the sex and nothing more. But one way or another, it's a phase that you go through. I have sort of gotten to a point where I can agree with this theory. I'll link the page below. If you want to join, feel free but know that this group is not exactly for men who are just looking for hook ups or whatever. It's a community, meant to support trans attracted men and consists of a lot of guys, who are or have been in actual relationships with transsexual women. Thoughts?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1762543984030706/
        Just joined.

Comment

Working...
        X