Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Halloween guys I'm coming back next week!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Halloween guys I'm coming back next week!!!!

Hello guys and hello my older gentlemen. I'm so happy to announce that's I'm coming back to Canada next week on Tuesday November 7th. Now I look better that ever. I had a great time relaxing in vacation and I feel good and all ready to meet you guys. Bellow is my tour dates in Canada please check it out and I'm looking forward to seeing you soon. I'm sooooo excited to be back to my older gentlemen and all of you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3820.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	116.7 KB
ID:	607431
    Last edited by Samarah; 11-01-2017, 01:25 AM.

see you in Oshawa baby

Originally posted by Samarah View Post
    Hello guys and hello my older gentlemen. I'm so happy to announce that's I'm coming back to Canada next week on Tuesday November 7th. Now I look better that ever. I had a great time relaxing in vacation and I feel good and all ready to meet you guys. Bellow is my tour dates in Canada please check it out and I'm looking forward to seeing you soon. I'm sooooo excited to be back to my older gentlemen and all of you.

looking forward to seeing you

Comment

Originally posted by Samarah View Post
      Hola Chica!
      plz post your intinerary
      you are a hottie!
      SINcerely, Lora-Lana

Comment

wahoo

looking forward to another great encounter...

Comment

Your snaps have been awesome, looks like you had a great vacation.

Comment

Will you be coming to Vancouver?

Comment

Re; Oshawa?

Samarah...Why did you cancel Oshawa?

Comment

Working...
              X