Searching for a playmate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for a playmate

I'm searching for a playmate, someone that is sensual and playful. Someone that enjoys dress up as I love to see my playmate in sexy clothing and able to tease.

I'm a 47yrs professionally employed male, 6', 200lbs, clean cut and clean shaven, DDF and 7" cut.

I'm not looking for a CD, I'm searching for someone that is passable and lives full time as a TS. I've attached some pics of what i'm looking for in a playmate. My regular playmate has left the country as she's going for the full transformation, I respect her decision so now I'm looking to replace her with a new playmate.

Not looking to complicate each others lives, just looking for some great fun with you. Not looking for a full time girlfriend just someone that is willing and able to play so we can enjoy some great sensual fun. I'm a top so you must be a bottom, well groomed and very passable.

If you are serious about meeting and not into games, as I am too, respond by changing the subject line to "passable person", if the subject line is not changed I wont respond. This way I know you have read my full ad.

I've included some pics of the type of person I'm looking for, I have pics to share but will not post them as my normal life is private.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pic3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	607470Click image for larger version

Name:	Pic2.jpg
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	607469Click image for larger version

Name:	Pic4.jpg
Size:	45.8 KB