Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

someone who has a lot of money to transform me into a shemale? I will be your whore.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone who has a lot of money to transform me into a shemale? I will be your whore.

Someone who has a lot of money in his power, and wants to have a hormoned and big big breasted shemale with a big fake butt. It can transform me and I will do everything I ask. From the simplest desires to the most perverted and prostitute me if that will allow you to earn money selling my body. just help me to transform and you will have me as your whore, I do not ask for anything more. It?s almost the same thought as to kidnap a girl and operate her body to do business with her, the only difference is that here I am giving my consent. I will serve very well since I am hungry for sex and will do anything to fulfill the role of shemale. just like pimps give poor kids the chance to work like shemales

Security deposit reqd

Please provide your collateral. Pics, cock, body etc before pics..... What am I investing in.... What you got hun that sells if I desire to put u out there.... Although most likely not, not an Indian giver

Comment

Originally posted by Foreskinned View Post
      Please provide your collateral. Pics, cock, body etc before pics..... What am I investing in.... What you got hun that sells if I desire to put u out there.... Although most likely not, not an Indian giver
      Here the important thing is that you have enough money to do what you want. then if you want, I'll be your personal whore the 24 hotas of the day or you prostitute among your colleagues to do business
      Attached Files

Comment

Lots of money with similar interests.

Alex, I have the finances to do what your asking for here and am looking to build my own big ass big fitted 24hr cumslut. Get back to me and provide me contact info if you are still looking for and serious about this

Comment

Originally posted by AlexT View Post
          Here the important thing is that you have enough money to do what you want. then if you want, I'll be your personal whore the 24 hotas of the day or you prostitute among your colleagues to do business
          Nice cock alex!!!!

Comment

Last edited by MimiLove; 12-19-2018, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Last edited by MimiLove; 12-19-2018, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Yeah, im still interesed

Send me a Direct message. And we'll talk about this.

Comment

Im still interesed

Originally posted by steve123456 View Post
                  Alex, I have the finances to do what your asking for here and am looking to build my own big ass big fitted 24hr cumslut. Get back to me and provide me contact info if you are still looking for and serious about this
                  Send me a Direct message. And we'll talk about this.

Comment

Originally posted by steve123456 View Post
                    Did this ever end up happening, I would be very interested. you can do lip and tit implants as big as you want; you can do anything your heart desires

Comment

Me to i wannab transformed fully ad me to the list

Comment

Working...
                      X