Thread: someone who has a lot of money to transform me into a shemale? I will be your whore.

T-Bucks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    15.9%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.81%
    Monthly Activity
    1.23%

Default someone who has a lot of money to transform me into a shemale? I will be your whore.

Someone who has a lot of money in his power, and wants to have a hormoned and big big breasted shemale with a big fake butt. It can transform me and I will do everything I ask. From the simplest desires to the most perverted and prostitute me if that will allow you to earn money selling my body. just help me to transform and you will have me as your whore, I do not ask for anything more. Itís almost the same thought as to kidnap a girl and operate her body to do business with her, the only difference is that here I am giving my consent. I will serve very well since I am hungry for sex and will do anything to fulfill the role of shemale. just like pimps give poor kids the chance to work like shemales

T-Bucks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.81%
    Monthly Activity
    1.23%

Default Security deposit reqd

Please provide your collateral. Pics, cock, body etc before pics..... What am I investing in.... What you got hun that sells if I desire to put u out there.... Although most likely not, not an Indian giver

T-Bucks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    15.9%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.81%
    Monthly Activity
    1.23%

Quote Originally Posted by Foreskinned View Post
    Please provide your collateral. Pics, cock, body etc before pics..... What am I investing in.... What you got hun that sells if I desire to put u out there.... Although most likely not, not an Indian giver
    Here the important thing is that you have enough money to do what you want. then if you want, I'll be your personal whore the 24 hotas of the day or you prostitute among your colleagues to do business
    Attached Images Attached Images

T-Bucks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    77%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.81%
    Monthly Activity
    1.23%

Default Lots of money with similar interests.

Alex, I have the finances to do what your asking for here and am looking to build my own big ass big fitted 24hr cumslut. Get back to me and provide me contact info if you are still looking for and serious about this

T-Bucks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    23.69%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.81%
    Monthly Activity
    40.92%

Quote Originally Posted by AlexT View Post
    Here the important thing is that you have enough money to do what you want. then if you want, I'll be your personal whore the 24 hotas of the day or you prostitute among your colleagues to do business
    Nice cock alex!!!!

T-Bucks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    43.19%
    Daily Activity
    0.57%
    Weekly Activity
    5.02%
    Monthly Activity
    46.97%

Hi Alex. I would suggest you start now with the things that don't cost money while you wait to find your pimp/prince saviour.

Big boobs and ass are all good but things such as vocal training, learning to walk, sit, stand etc like a lady is free and surely more important than surgeries such as implants. Also learn about enema's and makeup and how to dress, all which although without cost are priceless. I mean even if you have huge assets but talk and walk like a guy, well it will be like a puzzle with missing pieces.

Here in Canada hrt is covered by health care, although they do go kind of go light on the doses, if you can , suplement with mexican hormones as they seem to be more effective and higher doses, i take 8mg of estrogen/10 mg progesterone and 12.5 mg of androcure daily , in mexico its 150 mg of estrogen weekly.

Watch and study girls as much as possible , on tv , in daily life, watch their gestures, listen to their voices etc its will help to find inspiration and ideas and eventually help you forge your own identity.

Wish you all the best , take care xo

Quote Originally Posted by AlexT View Post
    Someone who has a lot of money in his power, and wants to have a hormoned and big big breasted shemale with a big fake butt. It can transform me and I will do everything I ask. From the simplest desires to the most perverted and prostitute me if that will allow you to earn money selling my body. just help me to transform and you will have me as your whore, I do not ask for anything more. Itís almost the same thought as to kidnap a girl and operate her body to do business with her, the only difference is that here I am giving my consent. I will serve very well since I am hungry for sex and will do anything to fulfill the role of shemale. just like pimps give poor kids the chance to work like shemales

T-Bucks
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    43.19%
    Daily Activity
    0.57%
    Weekly Activity
    5.02%
    Monthly Activity
    46.97%

Oh and don't forget laser hair removal or electrolyse, i started my transition before having done either of those and trust me it was hell on earth trying to hide that cursed shadow. Here in Montreal most places will give you un rabais trans , not sure how to say rabais in english, rebate, is that a word? Oh discount, thanks google.