Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: someone who has a lot of money to transform me into a shemale? I will be your whore.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    9
    T-Bucks
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    130
    Level
    4
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    15.9%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.81%
    Monthly Activity
    1.23%

    Default someone who has a lot of money to transform me into a shemale? I will be your whore.

    Someone who has a lot of money in his power, and wants to have a hormoned and big big breasted shemale with a big fake butt. It can transform me and I will do everything I ask. From the simplest desires to the most perverted and prostitute me if that will allow you to earn money selling my body. just help me to transform and you will have me as your whore, I do not ask for anything more. Itís almost the same thought as to kidnap a girl and operate her body to do business with her, the only difference is that here I am giving my consent. I will serve very well since I am hungry for sex and will do anything to fulfill the role of shemale. just like pimps give poor kids the chance to work like shemales


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    181
    T-Bucks
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    613
    Level
    8
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.81%
    Monthly Activity
    1.23%

    Default Security deposit reqd

    Please provide your collateral. Pics, cock, body etc before pics..... What am I investing in.... What you got hun that sells if I desire to put u out there.... Although most likely not, not an Indian giver

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    9
    T-Bucks
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    130
    Level
    4
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    15.9%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.81%
    Monthly Activity
    1.23%

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foreskinned View Post
    Please provide your collateral. Pics, cock, body etc before pics..... What am I investing in.... What you got hun that sells if I desire to put u out there.... Although most likely not, not an Indian giver
    Here the important thing is that you have enough money to do what you want. then if you want, I'll be your personal whore the 24 hotas of the day or you prostitute among your colleagues to do business
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    3
    T-Bucks
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    66
    Level
    2
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    77%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.81%
    Monthly Activity
    1.23%

    Default Lots of money with similar interests.

    Alex, I have the finances to do what your asking for here and am looking to build my own big ass big fitted 24hr cumslut. Get back to me and provide me contact info if you are still looking for and serious about this

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    260
    T-Bucks
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    683
    Level
    9
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    23.69%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.81%
    Monthly Activity
    40.92%

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexT View Post
    Here the important thing is that you have enough money to do what you want. then if you want, I'll be your personal whore the 24 hotas of the day or you prostitute among your colleagues to do business
    Nice cock alex!!!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    165
    T-Bucks
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    716
    Level
    9
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    43.19%
    Daily Activity
    0.57%
    Weekly Activity
    5.02%
    Monthly Activity
    46.97%

    Default

    Hi Alex. I would suggest you start now with the things that don't cost money while you wait to find your pimp/prince saviour.

    Big boobs and ass are all good but things such as vocal training, learning to walk, sit, stand etc like a lady is free and surely more important than surgeries such as implants. Also learn about enema's and makeup and how to dress, all which although without cost are priceless. I mean even if you have huge assets but talk and walk like a guy, well it will be like a puzzle with missing pieces.

    Here in Canada hrt is covered by health care, although they do go kind of go light on the doses, if you can , suplement with mexican hormones as they seem to be more effective and higher doses, i take 8mg of estrogen/10 mg progesterone and 12.5 mg of androcure daily , in mexico its 150 mg of estrogen weekly.

    Watch and study girls as much as possible , on tv , in daily life, watch their gestures, listen to their voices etc its will help to find inspiration and ideas and eventually help you forge your own identity.

    Wish you all the best , take care xo



    Quote Originally Posted by AlexT View Post
    Someone who has a lot of money in his power, and wants to have a hormoned and big big breasted shemale with a big fake butt. It can transform me and I will do everything I ask. From the simplest desires to the most perverted and prostitute me if that will allow you to earn money selling my body. just help me to transform and you will have me as your whore, I do not ask for anything more. Itís almost the same thought as to kidnap a girl and operate her body to do business with her, the only difference is that here I am giving my consent. I will serve very well since I am hungry for sex and will do anything to fulfill the role of shemale. just like pimps give poor kids the chance to work like shemales


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    165
    T-Bucks
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    716
    Level
    9
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    43.19%
    Daily Activity
    0.57%
    Weekly Activity
    5.02%
    Monthly Activity
    46.97%

    Default

    Oh and don't forget laser hair removal or electrolyse, i started my transition before having done either of those and trust me it was hell on earth trying to hide that cursed shadow. Here in Montreal most places will give you un rabais trans , not sure how to say rabais in english, rebate, is that a word? Oh discount, thanks google.

Similar Threads

  1. Dirty Blonde Shemale Whore Mel Gets Her Ass Stuffed From Her Mean Master
    By Shemale Ass Kisser in forum Shemale Pictures and Movies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 12:40 PM
  2. Come Whore With Me Tonight!
    By zero in forum Shemale Blogs & Sites
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 06:40 PM
  3. Money!
    By Lani in forum T-GIRL CHAT - General Discussion
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 06:47 PM
  4. Ass Fucked Shemale Whore
    By Mr Roboto in forum Shemale Blogs & Sites
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 02:00 AM
  5. Shemale Whore Cock Sucking
    By Mr Roboto in forum Shemale Blogs & Sites
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 11:50 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ChristianXXX Fucks all the Shemales on his Own Site!



Information on Asian Ladyboys, Thailand, Reviews, Chat, Free Pics