Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tgirl party!

So I'll run this by the team here.
    I'm thinking of throwing a party in February of next year, rent out a penthouse suite somewhere like a hotel or airbnb.

I want to invite any tgirls who will be in Toronto! Would any be interested in attending? I'll have a liquor license, alcohol and party favors, good music and good food, I'll take care of everything.

It won't be a sex party, just a party. Whatever happens between two consenting adults is fine.

Any girls on the site here think it's a good or bad idea? Since I'll be investing a lot of money into this night, I need to make sure it'll be worth it.

If it's a blast, I may end up doing it annually!

Let me know.

PS. Any guys looking to come will have to be pre-screened. Just for the safety of my girls and to ensure a good time for all attending.

If I could make a timeless party that will be repeated annually, that would be perfect.

Comment

Sounds interesting... I'll be watching the thread....

Comment

Seems like there's no interest. Club120 will have to do for now....sucks....

Comment

I think most tgirls have no problem finding a place to party.
          Many guys in the scene don't like to associate with a bunch of other dudes.
          theladyboyforums.com
          asiants.com
          tgirlasian.com

Comment

Yeah Crag, I don't doubt these beautiful women can easily find a party.

I was hoping to pioneer something amazing.

It would be a small gathering at first, first ones always are. You would definitely be invited, I'd love to chat with you about your vacations in person haha.

But more importantly, a small group of 16 people or so, TS girls can network and maybe find a friend in the industry to work with, admirers who already know some of the girls can meet the rest which is also good for the girls, we as men can find other men we have this certain addiction in common with, and we can all just drink and eat and dance and enjoy ourselves.

The men would all be screened, and have to be members here. Girls have to vouch for them, or guys have to vouch for them.

Imagine, desirhe Stella vesper Andreamendes Mariana amity, just a group of gorgeous women who visit Toronto or live here, getting together with men who already spend money on them, for a night of carefree fun.

Seems like a dream to me that won't come true unless I pay everyone to show, but if that's the case I'd rather just be selfish and pay for my own time with each of these women.

Comment

Can't believe no one was biting on this thread. I've been to a party like this in Barcelona. although they had many room to go off and play. It was more a sex party. Walk around semi clothed etc.

The fact you were willing to provide a penthouse etc for such party is awesome.
              Maybe too many shy in the closet guys who think being with a hot tranny is something you need to keep to yourself.

It's 2018 guys !!!!!
              Transwomen are the best and I'll yell it from the rooftops.

cheers guys
              @tsmile004 on twitter

Comment

Agreed!
                If at any point this thread comes back to life, I am more than interested!.
                I've been to many play parties with girls, but never have had the pleasure to experience a play party with hot trannies. That would be awesome!!

V

Originally posted by smile004 View Post
                Can't believe no one was biting on this thread. I've been to a party like this in Barcelona. although they had many room to go off and play. It was more a sex party. Walk around semi clothed etc.

The fact you were willing to provide a penthouse etc for such party is awesome.
                Maybe too many shy in the closet guys who think being with a hot tranny is something you need to keep to yourself.

It's 2018 guys !!!!!
                Transwomen are the best and I'll yell it from the rooftops.

cheers guys

Comment

The easiest place to do this is in Thailand.
                  I've had many parties big and small with ladyboys in Thailand.
                  The ladyboys bars are all night parties but it costs more, still cheap tho.
                  While I'm not big on group sex unless it is just me and many girls/tgirls, you can do that too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3489.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	126.5 KB
ID:	585672Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3492.jpg
Size:	130.7 KB
ID:	585673Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3558.jpg
Size:	128.7 KB
ID:	585674Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3690.jpg
Size:	134.1 KB
ID:	585675
                  theladyboyforums.com
                  asiants.com
                  tgirlasian.com

Comment

Just saw this thread.. i would consider the trip out to TO if this was all setup as you would like to ,sounds like it could be a fun time.

Comment

If it is going to happen I'd be interested.

Comment

Count me in , inbox me if this is a go

Comment

Working...
                        X