X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi and Questions...

Hi i'm a

Just a few questions,

1) How strong an urge would a person have to have to want to become a tgirl .... from time to time i think i might be happier as a woman, but obviously that urge isnt strong enough to make to do it or something is holding me back ... Shouldnt a person by the age of almost 24 know who and what they are?

2) If an average looking man took the hormones, etc to become a woman ... would they be an average looking woman, or is it possible that they could be far better looking as a woman?

3) I'm a quite a shy and unconfident guy, and i have to admit that women kinda make me feel as if i'm still a little boy, of late i have been wondering whether it would be easier to be with a t-girl, and part of the thought pattern is, that it might be easier with one as they were born male or is this a dumb thought?

Re: Hi and Questions...

Well this thread went well ...

Comment

i guess not to be

lol

freeze

Comment

Originally posted by tobeatrannyornottobe

It does seem to be going along nicely! That is until right NOW!  

I have a few suggestions for you. Quite frankly, SOMETHING has GOT to change because you're absolutely of no use to us in this deplorable state!

My suggestion is to start injecting hormones, either male or female, it really doesn't matter in your current confused state, as long as you pick one and stick to it.

It seems that becoming a T-girl doesn't have any demanding prerequisites. You don't necessarily have to be good looking, or petite, or even feminine in the least. Matter of fact, I'm quite certain that there's quite a few T-girls whose images appear right on this forum who DON'T look as feminine as you do just as you are!!! It seems that most T-girl afficionados aren't very discriminating, and as long as you're wearing a skirt and know how to swallow a sword, guys will line up to partake of your charms and pledge their undying love for you, as strange as that seems.

Now, if you do the female hormones, you can bid bon-voyage to your ability to gain and sustain an erection. Most T-girls don't do them for this reason. Instead, they rely heavily on Photoshop manipulation to "soften" their features and figures. Unfortunately, that only works on the net, which is why so many customers are taken aback when they make an appointment with a provider that looks like Bo Derek in their ads, but Bo Svenson greets you at the door!!

You could choose the opposite hormonal path. The one heavily trodden by yours truly. Get yourself some highly androgenic anabolic steroids, a gym membership, some workout pants (I call them, "los pantalones de Pagliacci", or "clown pants"), start eating like there's no tomorrow, put on anywhere from 50 to 100 pounds of solid, brick hard, striated muscle, and forget about the skirt and sword swallowing. I guess you COULD still swallow a sword, if you're so inclined, but forget about the skirt anyway. It's not your color.  

It&#039;s like opening a garbage can ... only to find you forgot to take out last weeks trash and it is crawling with maggots.<br /><br />Pumpdaddy, Always in the epicenter of controversy!

Comment

Originally posted by PumpDaddy

some workout pants (I call them, "los pantalones de Pagliacci", or "clown pants")
          you seem to try really hard to be funny in all your posts. i guess you wear your clown pants 24/7

Comment

Originally posted by gshaw99
            Originally posted by PumpDaddy

some workout pants (I call them, "los pantalones de Pagliacci", or "clown pants")
            you seem to try really hard to be funny in all your posts. i guess you wear your clown pants 24/7
            I'm giving him the benefit of my Solomon-like wisdom. There's nothing funny about it. The man asked for help and here I am. As long as I'm here already, what do YOU need to know? As long as you've got the questions, I've got all of the answers to them, oh' seeker of knowledge.
            It&#039;s like opening a garbage can ... only to find you forgot to take out last weeks trash and it is crawling with maggots.<br /><br />Pumpdaddy, Always in the epicenter of controversy!

Comment

It's really quite simple. Find a few cocks to suck and see if you like it. The rest will come naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by belocq
                It's really quite simple. Find a few cocks to suck and see if you like it. The rest will come naturally.
                Sage advice, but based on the overall tone of his opening post on this thread, and his apparent state of confusion, one is all it'll take to start him off on a cock-sucking rampage.

Comment

Hi i'm a

Just a few questions,
                  2) If an average looking man took the hormones, etc to become a woman ... would they be an average looking woman, or is it possible that they could be far better looking as a woman?

Want to be a true woman? Taking hormones is the easy part. Breast inplant these days are a breeze. Having your testicles removed to make a honey hole is painless and will heal in time. The part that has excruciating pain is when they stick the straw in your head and suck out half your brain. Only then will you be a true woman.

Comment

Hi i'm a

Just a few questions,

1) How strong an urge would a person have to have to want to become a tgirl .... from time to time i think i might be happier as a woman, but obviously that urge isnt strong enough to make to do it or something is holding me back ... Shouldnt a person by the age of almost 24 know who and what they are?

3) I'm a quite a shy and unconfident guy, and i have to admit that women kinda make me feel as if i'm still a little boy, of late i have been wondering whether it would be easier to be with a t-girl, and part of the thought pattern is, that it might be easier with one as they were born male or is this a dumb thought?
                    Hi and Answer :-

Perhaps your third description contained the answer in your question. You don't 'just' ingest liquids or solids and suddenly emerge as a young lady. Nor, is the expertise of a competent medical surgeon going 'make' you a young woman. Oh, some wonderful transformations can be had, offering you feminine attributes, but even to this point, a change in your outward appearence is all you will have achieved.

The unadulterated 'tgirl' , the young lady we have come to seek out for companionship and gratification, started her journey as a child . She was born in a tragic misfortune. This beautiful young lady arrived as a young male. Normal in every respect with one major exception.
                    The developing mind within this child was that of a woman.

Decades of struggle, often involving despair ,rejection , and professional recovery interventions ,eventually allowed the young woman to emerge from the darkness of shame. We are the beneficiaries of many of the tgirls we commit ourselves to discover, and who have overcome hardships beyond belief.

Nothing in your writing pointed to you being of the 'stock' I have briefly written about. I doubt you have the finer lines of a quality 'tgirl'.
                    Hope I was helpful to you.

Comment

Originally posted by markerverse
                      Decades of struggle, often involving despair ,rejection , and professional recovery interventions ,eventually allowed the young woman to emerge from the darkness of shame. We are the beneficiaries of many of the tgirls we commit ourselves to discover, and who have overcome hardships beyond belief.
                      I'm from a different school of thought on this! I think either enrollment in Military School or as a financial alternative, a protracted stay, locked in a moth-ball scented closet would straighten out these nutty urges and save the T-girl candidates from all the needless decades of suffering you speak of.

Comment

Hey pump - Your #10 is a real weed whacker ! I'm fairly certain you are having a great time
                        exacting your brand of humour on all the unsuspecting scribes herein. As for me I do hope the administration soon recognizes how much wrath your spewing in your threads. Now here's where censorship should apply !

Comment

Markerverse;
                          why stop at censoring Pump why just carry on and re-gas the Jews, and the Homo’s put all the ugly T Girls in work camps
                          If you don’t like what Pump writes DON”T READ IT,
                          You should be a shame of yourself, saying something like that
                          There is a lot of people would like to close down sites like this,
                          Not only should you apologize to Big Bad Pump, but also to every Tgirl and Tgirl lover in here.and every person that does not fit in to your little brown nose, kiss ass life style.
                          Looking for a T Girl as a girlfriend

Comment

Plumpdaddy is a virus, who is the Doctor?
                            you're only as sick as your secrets.

Comment

Working...
                            X