Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Layla jade new pics .The new blonde bomb .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by captainpicard View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]140880[/ATTACH]
    That's how I remembered her from the last time I saw her. Try fitting that huge clitty in your mouth!

Comment

Originally posted by alex99 View Post
      OMG what a camel toe!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]140086[/ATTACH]
      wtf , I'm done is there anybody normal on this fucking site
      The nicest bitch you'll ever meet .

Comment

Originally posted by Layla LegendZ View Post
        Originally posted by Jake163 View Post
        Unbelievable beauty ! That cock is amazing but dam I?m not sure I can handle that lol , bet its fun trying though
        Sorry do we need to bring old photos out because my new ones arnt cocky enough for the dick obsessed in denials here. Let's all draw arrows all over my photos pointing to ridiculous shit like my underarm cameltoe and make a joke out of me . Apparently I'm the one with issues here ..and it's that way for no reason ....yah cuz I'm supposed to be polite to my fucking retarded fans and admires that respect and adore me so much making a joke of my life and pretty much summing me up to be just a giant fucking cock . Last night at club 120 Todd caught some asshole recording my stage show on his phone ..disrespectful fucking free loader it felt dam good getting off the stage and punching him square in the face . I'm surrounded and harnessed by morons and people wonder why I'm so closed off and disconnected .

Comment

No, if we were normal, we would not be on this site. LOL
          Last edited by Goober1; 05-05-2018, 10:27 AM.

Comment

My apologies if my comment offended you ,

Comment

Layla, you may be good looking but half your posts are you picking fights with other users, not a good vibe.

Comment

Sorry do we need to bring old photos out because my new ones arnt cocky enough for the dick obsessed in denials here. Let's all draw arrows all over my photos pointing to ridiculous shit like my underarm cameltoe and make a joke out of me . Apparently I'm the one with issues here ..and it's that way for no reason ....yah cuz I'm supposed to be polite to my fucking retarded fans and admires that respect and adore me so much making a joke of my life and pretty much summing me up to be just a giant fucking cock . Last night at club 120 Todd caught some asshole recording my stage show on his phone ..disrespectful fucking free loader it felt dam good getting off the stage and punching him square in the face . I'm surrounded and harnessed by morons and people wonder why I'm so closed off and disconnected .
                EDIT: And just when I'm leaning toward seeing her, she posts this. Try not to find negativity in the posts. We are all quite complimentary and mean well.
                Last edited by NeedaTSgirl; 05-07-2018, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Wow!

Um, wow. Absolutely stunning.
                  Last edited by ottawabottom; 05-08-2018, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by raybanz View Post
                    Layla, you may be good looking but half your posts are you picking fights with other users, not a good vibe.
                    Im not picking fights , I'm not letting you walk all over me and degrate me . Talk respectful to me and see the difference in my attitude .

Comment

can't believe the transformation over the years ! Wow, Layla you look hot !

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]139089[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]139090[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]139097[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]139096[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]139095[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]139094[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]139093[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]139092[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]139091[/ATTACH]
                        I cant stop looking at these!!!!!!

Comment

Amazing pics. I love the new look

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_72.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	304.6 KB
ID:	585205
                            Originally posted by jjj View Post
                            Amazing pics. I love the new look
                            How bout some ginger .

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]141241[/ATTACH]
                              How bout some ginger .
                              Sooooo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want...

Ginger was always my favourite!

Comment

Layla

Wow. What an amazing cock. I saw it with my own eyes years ago but have never had the courage to have a date with her

Comment

Working...
                                X