Insecurity about sti's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OhHaiThere View Post
    Does anyone know the relative risks of giving bbbj, vs. receiving? I'm happy to receive a cbj but much prefer giving bbbj - does that make any health sense whatsoever?
    no, because technically you can get an STI by giving someone a BBBJ.... either from things you don't see on the penis, precum, cumshot, etc. If you are worried go CBJ all the way.

Comment

There's no Safe Way to BB

Either way, whether giving or receiving, if your partner has an STI then oral BBing definitely puts you at high risk of catching/enjoying whichever STI they might have.

You ask about the relative risk re: giving vs. receiving - I believe that giving could be a little more risky in that much larger quantities of bacteria of such STI’s as Chlamydia or Gonorrhea growing in the urethra and that are likely to be encountered will be flushed out of the urethra by both the semen and precum thus increasing the risk.

Syphilis will likely be contacted from sores anywhere on the body but they can be internal as well e.g. inside and around the mouth and anus as well.

Comment

Originally posted by toban View Post
        Either way, whether giving or receiving, if your partner has an STI then oral BBing definitely puts you at high risk of catching/enjoying whichever STI they might have.

You ask about the relative risk re: giving vs. receiving - I believe that giving could be a little more risky in that much larger quantities of bacteria of such STI?s as Chlamydia or Gonorrhea growing in the urethra and that are likely to be encountered will be flushed out of the urethra by both the semen and precum thus increasing the risk.

Syphilis will likely be contacted from sores anywhere on the body but they can be internal as well e.g. inside and around the mouth and anus as well.
        You are absolutely right as always Toban but man, the OP is likely to just go buy a shop vac for oral after reading that LOL

Comment

Working...
        X