Aubrey Kate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aubrey Kate

I found a new video of Aubrey Kate. I think she looks better in this video than any other I've seen. She gets some pussy, gets double dicked and takes on 56 guys.

https://www.gamelink.com/s/adult-mov...--ts-superstar
    Attached Files

Aubrey Kate

I found the video. Damn she looks hot and she gets very nasty.

http://bit.ly/2E5h1l6

Comment

I was thinking Chanel Santini should have won the AVN this year but after seeing the content of this video, my opinion has swayed. She does it all throughout these scenes. I especially love the scene with her, the guy and Phoenix Marie. Phoenix carries such a strong dominant stature, dwarfing Aubrey in overall size. To see her hairy pussy, and then her ass, get fucked by Aubrey, sends my rigidity level to rock hard in a matter of seconds.

And the whole film was directed by a woman, Aiden Starr. Makes it even hotter.

Comment

Originally posted by chico-sedoso View Post
        She gets some pussy, gets double dicked and takes on 56 guys.
        56 guys? Damn, she must have been sore after that...

Comment

I think that's a typo. Pretty sure she takes on 6 guys

Comment

I'm sure you are correct with the six

Originally posted by Howardsternfan13 View Post
            I think that's a typo. Pretty sure she takes on 6 guys
            The Evil Angel advertisement posted here by chico-sedoso actually says 6 guys so chico probably intended typing a 6 but accidentally hit the 5&6 at the same time.

Comment

very hot scene indeed , Aubrey is smoking hot !

Comment

god she is hot!!

Comment

Originally posted by toban View Post
                  The Evil Angel advertisement posted here by chico-sedoso actually says 6 guys so chico probably intended typing a 6 but accidentally hit the 5&6 at the same time.

Guess the sarcasm didn't come through as intended.

Comment

Originally posted by NeedaTSgirl View Post
                    I was thinking Chanel Santini should have won the AVN this year but after seeing the content of this video, my opinion has swayed. She does it all throughout these scenes. I especially love the scene with her, the guy and Phoenix Marie. Phoenix carries such a strong dominant stature, dwarfing Aubrey in overall size. To see her hairy pussy, and then her ass, get fucked by Aubrey, sends my rigidity level to rock hard in a matter of seconds.

And the whole film was directed by a woman, Aiden Starr. Makes it even hotter.
                    WOW!!! Aubrey Kate is amazing. Chanel Santini is also a gem. The performances and directing in this video are superb. You can see that the gorgeous Aubrey Kate is enjoying herself and savouring every cock she can. Blowjobs are turned into works of art. Those involved should feel very privilaged to be part of this fantastic video. Well done to the director.

Comment

Working...
                    X