Sounding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dita Dior View Post
    I?ve done it. Can?t explain it something you have to do to understand. But if you go to thick too soon... wooo... yeah it wasn?t something I?ll do again but there is something out there for
    everyone.
    Good Morning Dita , I agree it's hard to explain how it feels but I enjoyed it very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Farwest View Post
      I love sounding. It's one of my top three fetishes; watching my wife sleep with other men (hotwife not cuckold), trans women, and sounding. I've even gotten my wife into sounding as well and she loves it and we sound each other all the time. She sometimes fingers my cock with her pinky, which is an absolute thrill!

I definitely nervous the first time I tried but I had a friend that swore by it so I gave it a go and once lubed up and fully inserted I knew that I was in love with it. Feels like a hand job from inside out.
      Where you from

Comment

Shiri

The only time I tried anything like this was when I was a kid and stuck a thermometer in my cock out of curiosity. More than once. Stupid thing to do but it felt good. Was glad later that it didn't break or worse, slip in...

As an adult I find it super hot and would love to try it with a girl that knows what she's doing. Like Shiri for example.

(Sounding is a common theme in many of my "fantasy" stories I've posted elsewhere. It would be awesome for my lover and I to fuck each other's cocks. I'm new to this site but have thousands of posts elsewhere. Also you can check out my profile on my WordPress "home page." Active in the Indianapolis LGBT community. That's a "Trans Ally" flag on my page. Was a longtime member of another site but was encouraged to join this site by my friend "Boner69." So far I like it here.)
        Attached Files

Comment

I use 12"estim sound. Would love to find a girl to play with this. The sensation is quite intoxicating.

Comment

Originally posted by Shyla Wild View Post

Jesus! What I great idea! I am pretty good with that Magic Wand. Added sounds while I am fucking someone!!! I better be careful....another poem

Naive and Shyla go to bed
            Shyla pulls out some toys
            Naive is dead.

I am very interested in that wand vibrator. When I started using it, it was really great

Comment

Fawk that , looks too painful to me

Comment

Working...
              X