Club Xtra In Hollywood, FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Xtra In Hollywood, FL

So I am finally going to Club Xtra this weekend. I have been thinking about that club ever since I discovered it was a totally nude transgender club. Can't wait to get there.
    Here is a link to the club

Click image for larger version

Name:	xtra1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	607664Click image for larger version

Name:	xtra.jpg
Size:	111.5 KB
ID:	607665Click image for larger version

Name:	thinking-xtra.gif
Size:	11.72 MB
ID:	607666

See what happens when I think about going there.

Wished I lived closer

Comment

Sounds fun!
      theladyboyforums.com
      asiants.com
      tgirlasian.com

Comment

Wow! TOTALLY NUDE TRANSGENDER CLUB!! From this nudist who loves transgender girls, that's an absolute dream venue!!

Edit: After checking out the site, I see that ONLY the Tgirls are fully nude, not the patrons. lol. Oh well. Go from a win/win to just a win. Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

It?s not totally nude

Whosever giving out this information obviously has never been to the club before... It?s a topless bar with pasties.... a girl might walk around without pasties every blue moon, it?s a strip club and every so often there will be a dancer who gets nude while performing her set on the stage but DON?T EXPEXT THAT. Totally up to the girl! Has a 4am license... closed Monday.. open Tue-Sun 8pm-4am busiest days are Thursday-Sat sometimes Sun or holidays depending what?s going on in town that week. Regular Private rooms and 1 VIP Private room which is much bigger than the regular rooms! A cast of beauties from all walks of life! Amazing GG Bartender who EVERYONE Adores but she definitely watches out for the girls like no other which is a good thing. Security at the door, $5 cover charge and it?s the only Shenale bar like this in South Florida Amazing dancers I must say.. anymore questions I could answer since I?ve actually worked there before....

Comment

Club Xtra

Originally posted by chico-sedoso View Post
            So I am finally going to Club Xtra this weekend. I have been thinking about that club ever since I discovered it was a totally nude transgender club. Can't wait to get there.
            Here is a link to the club

[ATTACH=CONFIG]139549[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]139550[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]139551[/ATTACH]

See what happens when I think about going there.
            So I did go to Club Xtra and it was amazing experience. The private VIP room was worth the money. Things happened there that I had expected and it was great. Can't wait to go back.

Comment

Working...
            X