best sporting roll male : Sam Rockwell

I don?t have second guess

Animated future win : coco
    No second guess
    Adapted Screenplay : Call me by your name
    No second guess

Original Screenplay win : the shape of
    Water
    Second Guess : ?Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri?ng wibest director
    Last edited by LOLA_; 03-05-2018, 12:32 AM. Reason: Adding more
    THE BEST IS BACK IN HER SPOT Snapchat " lolatoronto "
    www.shemalelola.com phone : 416-4516442

PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

https://twitter.com/ShemaleLola

Whatever I Guess was correct

PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

Comment

Looks like you know your stuff Lola!
      I don't see a lot of movies at the theatre so only up on the new releases on the movies I see on the plane.

There was a couple interesting moments when i first started watching the Academy Awards tonight.
      It was funny when they took food to the movie theatre.
      After that I had to change the channel as they spend way too much time talking about politics, race, gender, #metoo and Trump and all that crap that has no place. It's starting to get really boring.

Golden Globes and the Emmys were equality offensive. Even the Junos are doing it.
      They should just get back to the glitz and glamour and movies and dump all the BS.
      They are even frowning on actresses for dressing up sexy now? Don't people have their own choice?
      All this stuff over shadows the movies.

theladyboyforums.com
      asiants.com
      tgirlasian.com

Comment

Yes you are right , it was so much racial and gender politically correct bs

Bunch of cominist small minded unimportant people in Hollywood; they good at make believe things not the real world

I felt indirectly black and white drama ,that?s so old and insulting

Judy foster is a lesbian ( they purposely brought different people )

And a few song sang only from black people , I hate when people using those cards and especially in Oscar ; we all are the same ; we all have one God

Sometimes pushing your politically correct agenda on people also is insulting

Sandra Bullock nd Nichole Kidman was so classy and wow

Originally posted by Crag Rock heart View Post
        Looks like you know your stuff Lola!
        I don't see a lot of movies at the theatre so only up on the new releases on the movies I see on the plane.

There was a couple interesting moments when i first started watching the Academy Awards tonight.
        It was funny when they took food to the movie theatre.
        After that I had to change the channel as they spend way too much time talking about politics, race, gender, #metoo and Trump and all that crap that has no place. It's starting to get really boring.

Golden Globes and the Emmys were equality offensive. Even the Junos are doing it.
        They should just get back to the glitz and glamour and movies and dump all the BS.
        They are even frowning on actresses for dressing up sexy now? Don't people have their own choice?
        All this stuff over shadows the movies.

Attached Files
        Last edited by LOLA_; 03-05-2018, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X