Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hairy shemales?

is there photos of hairy shemales?

There's this amazing search engine called Google, you should seriously check it out.

Comment

id like to delete the message please lol
      Attached Files
      Last edited by asphyxia; 03-27-2018, 12:03 AM.

Comment

I have said this before on this forum that for me the only places that there should be hair on a TGirl or Female body should start at the eyes and go upward, ie, eye lashes, eye brows and hair on the head.

Comment

All those pics are Thai Ladyboys.
          Most in Thailand are not too worried about trimming their pubes and such.
          However most are virtually hairless other than their genital areas.
          Probably why they just don't get around to it much.
          Plus having hairy regions is helpful when it is +30 celsius every day.
          theladyboyforums.com
          asiants.com
          tgirlasian.com

Comment

Crag, curious as to why it is helpful in hot weather. I would have thought just the opposite.

Comment

Just some thin hairs on a female or shemale wet or oily butt looks hot but not alot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
                Crag, curious as to why it is helpful in hot weather. I would have thought just the opposite.
                Helps provide skin on skin rubbing and contact which can lead to chafing and more sweating.
                Plus if you have shave pubes it can lead to chafing and irritation, even more when it is really hot and humid. Not only that it provides a bit of air space for moisture to dissipate.
                Arm pit hair is a classic example. Most men would never shave it because you would feel hotter, sweat more and have more irritation.
                Oh, and if you use talc, the hair keeps it where you want it.
                Many use talc in hot places.
                theladyboyforums.com
                asiants.com
                tgirlasian.com

Comment

Working...
                X