Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel Spots

Hey everyone!

im planning on doing a lot of travelling the next year - no crazy long trips to Thailand but more 4 day weekend trips in North America

Does anybody have any suggestions/hidden gems? I?m looking for anything from bars, to dating scene, stripe clubs, etc....right now I?ve got LA and Miami on the list (no particular reason - I just want to go). Any thoughts?

Originally posted by jman850 View Post
    Hey everyone!

im planning on doing a lot of travelling the next year - no crazy long trips to Thailand but more 4 day weekend trips in North America

Does anybody have any suggestions/hidden gems? I?m looking for anything from bars, to dating scene, stripe clubs, etc....right now I?ve got LA and Miami on the list (no particular reason - I just want to go). Any thoughts?
    Those are both nice places. Now are you specifically looking for TS-oriented adventures?

Comment

Yeah that would be the purpose of heading to that city but I?d be doing other things to, but the destination is definitely going to be based from that point of view

Comment

Look in the clubs forum and try some searches.

San Francisco has Diva's Club which is great.

LA has lots of places, Club Cobra, Hamburger Mary's and more.

Florida has tgirl bars.

There is information here.
        theladyboyforums.com
        asiants.com
        tgirlasian.com

Comment

Yes agreed, but i was saying more about cities in general to check out. Not specific locations within them.

Comment

You specifically said:
            "I?m looking for anything from bars, to dating scene, stripe clubs, etc"

Well for the most part the cities with the most shemales is first the most populated ones and next the warmer ones.

1. Los Angeles is number one for tgirls since it is warm and heavily populated.
            2. New York City
            3. Miami
            4. Chicago
            5. Toronto
            6. Houston
            7. Las Vegas
            theladyboyforums.com
            asiants.com
            tgirlasian.com

Comment

I'm planning to visit Miami soon and I will just be roaming the streets and whatever comes across!

Comment

LA was my favorite state to visit ever. How was your trip by the way? I went to Miami as well a couple of times with my partner and I noticed that the culture towards the LGBT community is great. It kind of reminded me of the open mind attitude that we encountered when we visited Mykonos in Greece a couple of years ago. We got an airport transfer with https://enjoygreecetours.com/ directly to the port and headed to the gay bars straight! Super paradise is a club you must visit if you ever happen to end up there and you will realize by yourself why.
                Last edited by Yrunium; 02-24-2021, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X