My TS Girlfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My TS Girlfriend

Aiden Starr, the kinky purveyor of outr? eroticism, delivers femme, fully functional T-girls enjoying anal ecstasy with adventurous men in the four sizzling scenes of ?My TS Girlfriend.? For aficionados of gender-bent fun, these intimate encounters are the true trans-girlfriend experience. Slender Lena Kelly squeezes her tits and masturbates until Sebastian Keys takes over with hismouth. The lovers sodomize each other; Lena cums with his dick in her ass, and Sebastian splatters her with semen. Glamorous, well-hung Latina Chanel Santini anally dominates masculine stud Colby Jansen. While making him tongue herbutthole, Chanel spurts her load onto his hairy chest. Pale TS vixen Casey Kisses sucks and fucks with tattooed stud Ruckus, sharing wet, slurpy blowjobs and intense butt banging. Ruckus spurts jism all over Casey?s face. Asiansuperstar Venus Lux is a true trans goddess! She feeds her stiff, delicious cock to Latin stud Gabriel Dalessandro and they take turns fucking each other up the ass. Venus climaxes as Gabriel reams her tight booty.
    Studio: Evil AngelAiden Starr
    Director: Aiden Starr
    Starring:Venus LuxChanel SantiniCasey KissesLena KellyColby JansenRuckus XXXGabriel D'AlessandroSebastian Keys

More...
    Tgirl Forums Movie Theatre

Working...
X