Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crag rockheart View Post
    glad you found the forums.

Sounds like you have some admirable qualities similar to myself.
    I'm just a nerd period.

<3333333333333

nerds to the front
    Addison Emacs -- On vacation till August 2018 <3

Comment

Kinda of crazy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by merelypink View Post
        Kinda of crazy!!!!
        Agreed!

Comment

Lollll

I can only literally laugh out loud... $2000/hour. Even with money wouldn't want to part with it. I've seen Jessi Dubai $500usd base worked out to a little over an hour with vids and pics for memories
          Yasmin Lee $1000usd for a little more than an hour and a few drinks after

Samarah and Lexi I gave them $300 for the hour amazing looks and service.... Only saying this because I would rather see them 6 times and tip rather than spend $2000 😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Inthe6ix View Post
            I can only literally laugh out loud... $2000/hour. Even with money wouldn't want to part with it. I've seen Jessi Dubai $500usd base worked out to a little over an hour with vids and pics for memories
            Yasmin Lee $1000usd for a little more than an hour and a few drinks after

Samarah and Lexi I gave them $300 for the hour amazing looks and service.... Only saying this because I would rather see them 6 times and tip rather than spend $2000 😂😂
            You gotta do what works for you. My good god is Jessi Dubai ever beautiful... Samarah and Lexi too both of them are so beautiful... You're a very lucky man!

I had to change my rate structure back to $2000/hr with a 3 hour minimum because an hour isn't enough... If an hour or two is your game, I'm probably not the girl for you :P

I've been telling folks you'll get more out of spending $17,500/day and if its on a Saturday or whatever I could probably throw in all of Sunday, and give you two days for one. I don't know about you but some of the best experiences I've had with folks has been during the second day, when we've become much more familiar with each other, our bodies, our energies, etc... I wanna be able to bond in a deeper more meaningful type of way

Comment

Working...
            X