No announcement yet.

6th Annual Thailand Trip November for Ladyboy Water Volleyball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok my plane ticket is purchased to Bangkok for November.
    My flight is from Vancouver through Hong Kong to Bangkok and the same on the return.

Anyone that is coming let me know your plans if you like and we can arrange some get togethers.
    Hopefully we can make a group at the volleyball parties, and fill up a table at the volleyball dinner.

If anyone needs help planning let me know.
    Currently i have 4 extra tickets for the Volleyball event which includes the dinner, so if you are last minute or it sells out I have some extras. I may need one for a date if my luck is good!
    Tickets are still available on the website and you should buy them there if they are not sold out.
    http://lbwvb.com

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0955.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.4 KB
ID:	585881
    theladyboyforums.com
    asiants.com
    tgirlasian.com

Comment

I am in...

Hey Crag thanks for inviting me to the Forum.... I am totally down to go see this event it will be a crowning moment for me in my life since I began sexing ladyboys. I think I will arrive on the 8th or 9th and possibly travel with you to Pattaya. I have never been there before just to BKK 4 times. I am super excited to meet you and some other members here. Lets do it up right!
      I arrange Tour Packages / Karaoke / VIP Club Nights with the hottest Ladyboy companions if you are visiting Cebu, Bohol, Negros & Siquior Philippines.
      If you want to party with 5-10 hot ladyboys and don't have time to arrange it, I can make it happen.

My site Ladyboychaser.com

My recommended dating sites
      MyLadyboyDate
      MyTranssexualDate
      Thaifriendly
      Pinalove

Comment

Cool Mr. Chaser.
        Looks like we might have as many as 6 from the board this year!

Can't wait!
        theladyboyforums.com
        asiants.com
        tgirlasian.com

Comment

Volleyball

Craig count me in!!! Is it too late to get on board? What do I have to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Mood View Post
            Craig count me in!!! Is it too late to get on board? What do I have to do?
            You just have to buy a plane ticket to Bangkok and come.

The actual volleyball Tournament is Saturday November 17 in Pattaya.
            You can buy a ticket here or 2 if you think you would bring a date.
            http://lbwvb.com/
            I have a couple extra tickets but would like to keep those in case it sells out.

There is parties to attend before the Volleyball and the first one is on November 9 in Bangkok.
            Then on November 11 everyone heads to Pattaya where there is a week of parties leading up to the volleyball.

My personal trip dates are November 6 - December 2.
            I will be in Bangkok November 6-11 then Pattaya November 11-19.
            After that I have not plan yet, possibly go to Phuket or some other beach location for a few days after November 19.

So you can decide what dates work for you.
            There is suggestions where to stay in Pattaya on here and on theladyboyforums.com thread here there is more info:
            https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboa...lley-ball-2018

You can also review hotel information in Bangkok and Pattaya here:
            https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboa...-accomodations

We can probably share transportation to Pattaya from Bangkok depending on how many of us there is.
            Other than that, let me know your plans and we hook up when you get there.
            If you have any questions about travel you can ask but there is loads of information on https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboard/
            That forum is co-owned with tgirlforums.com.
            theladyboyforums.com
            asiants.com
            tgirlasian.com

Comment

I have booked my condo in Pattaya Nov 11-19 through Honey's Rentals.
              http://www.honeyscoffeehouse.com/

It is on the 22nd floor with a great ocean view $65 Canadian per night.
              Plus i have stayed in this room before.

Name:	image_1.jpeg
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	585985Click image for larger version

Name:	image_2.jpeg
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	585986Click image for larger version

Name:	image_3.jpeg
Size:	109.7 KB
ID:	585987

Name:	sensations6.jpg
Size:	107.1 KB
ID:	585992Click image for larger version

Name:	sensations4.jpg
Size:	111.3 KB
ID:	585991Click image for larger version

Name:	morning5.jpg
Size:	132.6 KB
ID:	585990Click image for larger version

Name:	kingsbar9.jpg
Size:	117.3 KB
ID:	585989Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3678.jpg
Size:	110.9 KB
ID:	585988Click image for larger version

Name:	sensations8.jpg
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	585993
              theladyboyforums.com
              asiants.com
              tgirlasian.com

Comment

Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post
                Cool nice to have more troops!

Hotels will be starting at $40 for 4 star accomodations, usually the View Talay condos in Pattaya are around $60.
                However hotels are available in any price range you desire. So say 3 weeks would be around $1200 @ $60.

Food is fairly cheap and most of the time we don't eat anywhere too expensive. Often you can get free breakfast at your hotel if you get up early enough. Generally the food is $4 - 10 a meal for Thai dishes, street food is cheaper. So $25 a day would probably cover food considering you may buy your dates some meals. So 3 weeks about $500 to eat. Also there is usually free food at most of the Volleyball parties.

Booze isn't too bad in Thailand. However the ladyboy bars are charging $5-6 dollars per drink. Normal bars will charge half that price usually depending where you got. Discos and many regular bars have bottle service which is very cheap but ladyboy bars never offer this. We usually offset the more expensive bar drinks with the dirt cheap liquor you can buy at 7-11. Have some drinks before going out and bring our own to the pool and beach etc. You will also be buying ladyboys many drinks so must budget for that. I would say the average drinking man could go through $100 a day on booze on a trip like this. So $2000 for drinking for 3 weeks.

Transportation you probably need $40 to get to and from the airport. Then about $100 for getting from Bangkok to Pattaya and back. Throw in some random taxi rides and other side trips and I would say $300 for 3 weeks.

Ladyboys it would depend on your appetite and intentions. If you plan to stay single the entire trip then it would probably cost more for dates. Generally i will play the field for the first week or two then settle down with one ladyboy for a week or more. A short time session with most ladyboys is $50-100 for about 2 hours or so. Over night will be around $150 - $200. So if you had one short time and an overnight in one day it would be about $250 per day. If i spent a week with a Thai ladyboy I would probably pay them $1500 and this would be for 24 hours a day with them. Then you would buy all their food and probably some clothes and gifts.
                So if you played the field for 2 weeks about $3000 for companionship. Then have a girlfriend for 1 week for $2000.
                Total $5000 for 3 weeks.

Shopping is very cheap but I would throw in another $1000 or so for shopping and other misc. expenses.

So for maximum enjoyment $10000 would be a good amount for a 3 week trip including accommodations.
                However you can have a great time for much less that that but if you party like rockstar that is probably a good number.
                You will get 2-3 times the value as you do in Canada generally.

Usually I take $1000 in Canadian Cash that I convert into Thai Baht when I get there because it is cheaper for exchange in Thailand. Some people like to take more cash because this is cheaper than ATMs but I don't like having too much cash lying around myself.

I also take a couple credit cards and multiple bank cards. Cards may sometimes get cut off in Thailand so then if you have more than one you can go online and transfer your money to another card. I usually keep my money in my main account and interac transfer smaller amounts to my other bank account and carry only that card around. Hotels will take credit cards, most other places don't, cash is king. However International transactions on Canadian banks can cost up to $10 in fees but you can take out up to 30000 baht per transaction which is around $1000.
                Prepaid credit cards can be cheaper as there is less fees depending how much you pay to load your card. I have a http://paxum.com mastercard.

Pics from 2014
                For those in the east you can get from New York to BKK for as little as $500 USD R/T. I'd guess that you could get from Montreal or Toronto to NYC for $200 R/T. If you're going to make the party at WhyNot bar then you'll spend a few days in Bangkok. WhyNot is an awesome party and the only hard sell you'll get there is after you barfine the girl and take her to your hotel. Speaking of...there are many affordable options in BKK but I love the Honey House 2 on Sukhumvit Soi 22. $24 for a OK sized room that's super clean and has a great staff. You can only bring one girl or ladyboy at a time. Trust me...I tried. It's not as convenient as Honey House 1 but the later is not as well taken care of and the staff isn't as good. Also on Soi 22 is one of my favorite places in the world Queens Park Plaza which is a series of tiki bars. I once walked in at 5am after a late flight and was surprised to see that it was still open. I stayed until 11 am. What a crazy night...er...morning. Going rate for short time in BKK is 1500 and a bar fine of 300 - 500. I have had mixed experiences with getting girls from thairfriendly.com. Same 1500 fee but no bar fine or lady drinks. A trip to BKK isn't complete without a visit to Crazy House just off of Soi Cowboy which a strip club featuring all girls. It might be the only nude option in BKK. My first visit there I got into the elevator to go upstairs to the bathrooms and in pops a 22ish year old in her birthday suit. She said hello to me but I sure I was speachless. You can toss around some money in there. I bought a young naked beauty a drink, felt her up for about 20 minutes and my wallet was lighter to the tune of 600 baht. As long as I only do that once a night!

Getting to Pattaya is cheap and easy. Take a cab to Ekamai bus terminal if you don't have someone to split a cab with. The 2.5 hour trip will cost about 105 baht or a little more than $3 USD. Once there I head over to Soi 6 and stay at the Queen Vic. Awesome staff and rooms starting at about 650 baht. There are a few ladyboy bars on Soi 6. The party ends there about 1 am but there's always a bar open in Pattaya. I love the Toy Music Bar on 2nd road at Soi 2 which has live rock cover band until about 4:30 am. In Pattaya you can have a great time for $ 150 a day or $200 CAN. Kathoey's Are Us is a ladyboy go go bar off of Walking Street. There you have the option of buying 25 ping balls for 500 baht. Toss them at the girls and they can redeem them for 60 baht each. I went into a regular go go bar with 2 girls (one was a friend I have there and the other was her very young friend) and was tossing ping pong balls the length of the bar thinking I was Joe Montana. What a chaotic night!!

Keep your wallet in the safe in your room and only carry enough cash for your night out. When you do have your wallet with you keep it in your front pocket at all times. Tell your bank your plans. Don't drink the local tap water. Stay away from street walkers. "A girl can run faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down".

Install the Line app on your phone. That's how many Thaifriendly chicks communicate.
                Last edited by dcphotog; 08-21-2018, 08:18 AM. Reason: Line app for phone

Comment

The picture of the bare breasted, black underwear on the balcony and the one in the Superman shirt drive me nuts. You lucky dog! Enjoy the trip!

Comment

So on average, flight from Toronto to BKK, girls every night, drinks and food and transportation and lodging, what would my budget be to ENSURE a good time for 7-10 days...

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                      So on average, flight from Toronto to BKK, girls every night, drinks and food and transportation and lodging, what would my budget be to ENSURE a good time for 7-10 days...
                      Flight from Toronto to BKK could range anywhere from $1000 to $5000 return depending how you like to travel.
                      There may be even cheaper fares but consider layovers and countries visited. I probably wouldn't ever go for less than 10 days as it takes 2 days to get there and 1 day to get back. You also have to account for a day or two of jetlag after arriving also.
                      Depending on your flying comfort you may prefer a higher fare.

I answered your question in this post already for what a trip can cost based on a 3 week trip. Just do the math for a shorter trip.
                      https://tgirlforums.com/yabbse/showt...468#post578468

Once again the price would depend on the level of hotel you prefer and other factors.
                      Make sure to allow a budget for buying me drinks........
                      theladyboyforums.com
                      asiants.com
                      tgirlasian.com

Comment

So I am all booked in for Bangkok and also Pattaya starting the first week of November.

There is 3 of us from the forum here confirmed to be going.
                        Also I have a guy I know from Philippines coming to join us.

Anyone can message me here or email me at [email protected] here or in Thailand.

I will be getting a Thai phone number once i arrive and will provide that to anyone that wants it.
                        Usually texting is the best way to keep in touch in Thailand.
                        Anyone considering coming should bring an unlocked phone that they can put a sim card in.
                        Once you land in Bangkok you can buy a cheap Thai Sim card that includes internet for very cheap.
                        Usually I get a $40 package that lasts a month, wireless data is very cheap there.
                        You just need a carrier unlocked phone that is 4G or higher, cheap burner type phones.
                        Mine is an Alcatel I got at Walmart for $100 but you can use your old retired iphones, androids or blackberries too.

You can bring your regular phone but it would cost lots to use it, especially data.
                        Usually i leave my regular phone in my room safe and just operate with my Thai number when there.

theladyboyforums.com
                        asiants.com
                        tgirlasian.com

Comment

The envy is from me is real. Enjoy your holiday sir

Comment

Originally posted by ladyluv View Post
                            The envy is from me is real. Enjoy your holiday sir
                            Thanks.

The Ladyboy Water Volleyball tickets are about 75% sold out.
                            http://lbwvb.com

I also have a couple or three extra tickets for any last minute attendees.

theladyboyforums.com
                            asiants.com
                            tgirlasian.com

Comment

Was planning to go but 5 weeks in Europe this summer tapped me out.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmtsl View Post
                                Was planning to go but 5 weeks in Europe this summer tapped me out.
                                Yeah Europe can do that to you.
                                I went skiing in Italy 5 years ago and I got $700 in parking tickets.
                                Then nearly 3 years later they send me a bill for traffic tickets totalling $800.
                                One ticket was for going 36kph in a 35kph zone. The other tickets made no sense.
                                This is what you get with uncontrolled photo radar and traffic fines, this is coming to Canada.
                                I assume i could win this in court, but it's not like i can go back to Venice for a court date.

Now 5 years later a collection agency is still after me for Italian fines.
                                Not sure why they treat tourists this way but i think they are pretty full of themselves in Italy.
                                Once you have seen one bunch of crumbling buildings in Italy, you have seen them all.
                                The skiing wasn't that great either.

In contrast I drove all around France, Belgium and Netherlands and got no tickets.
                                Still it wasn't cheap at all, I think our hotel in Amsterdam was $400.

Thailand i have never even seen a parking ticket being given out, although i have seen cars being towed.
                                Never have even heard of anyone actually getting a speeding ticket.
                                One time we were pulled over on the freeway but were not doing anything wrong.
                                We just had to pay them something and we were on our way.
                                They never did accuse us of anything, they just wanted money.
                                theladyboyforums.com
                                asiants.com
                                tgirlasian.com

Comment

Working...
                                X