6th Annual Thailand Trip November for Ladyboy Water Volleyball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hey Crag, in the process of booking time off now...
    Just got a promotion that I started a few weeks ago lmao so wish me luck.
    How much CAD should I bring? Or THB?
    For a GUARANTEED good time....
    Cool nice to have more troops!

Congrats on the promotion, don't work too hard.

Hotels will be starting at $40 for 4 star accomodations, usually the View Talay condos in Pattaya are around $60.
    However hotels are available in any price range you desire. So say 3 weeks would be around $1200 @ $60.

Food is fairly cheap and most of the time we don't eat anywhere too expensive. Often you can get free breakfast at your hotel if you get up early enough. Generally the food is $4 - 10 a meal for Thai dishes, street food is cheaper. So $25 a day would probably cover food considering you may buy your dates some meals. So 3 weeks about $500 to eat. Also there is usually free food at most of the Volleyball parties.

Booze isn't too bad in Thailand. However the ladyboy bars are charging $5-6 dollars per drink. Normal bars will charge half that price usually depending where you got. Discos and many regular bars have bottle service which is very cheap but ladyboy bars never offer this. We usually offset the more expensive bar drinks with the dirt cheap liquor you can buy at 7-11. Have some drinks before going out and bring our own to the pool and beach etc. You will also be buying ladyboys many drinks so must budget for that. I would say the average drinking man could go through $100 a day on booze on a trip like this. So $2000 for drinking for 3 weeks.

Transportation you probably need $40 to get to and from the airport. Then about $100 for getting from Bangkok to Pattaya and back. Throw in some random taxi rides and other side trips and I would say $300 for 3 weeks.

Ladyboys it would depend on your appetite and intentions. If you plan to stay single the entire trip then it would probably cost more for dates. Generally i will play the field for the first week or two then settle down with one ladyboy for a week or more. A short time session with most ladyboys is $50-100 for about 2 hours or so. Over night will be around $150 - $200. So if you had one short time and an overnight in one day it would be about $250 per day. If i spent a week with a Thai ladyboy I would probably pay them $1500 and this would be for 24 hours a day with them. Then you would buy all their food and probably some clothes and gifts.
    So if you played the field for 2 weeks about $3000 for companionship. Then have a girlfriend for 1 week for $2000.
    Total $5000 for 3 weeks.

Shopping is very cheap but I would throw in another $1000 or so for shopping and other misc. expenses.

So for maximum enjoyment $10000 would be a good amount for a 3 week trip including accommodations.
    However you can have a great time for much less that that but if you party like rockstar that is probably a good number.
    You will get 2-3 times the value as you do in Canada generally.

Usually I take $1000 in Canadian Cash that I convert into Thai Baht when I get there because it is cheaper for exchange in Thailand. Some people like to take more cash because this is cheaper than ATMs but I don't like having too much cash lying around myself.

I also take a couple credit cards and multiple bank cards. Cards may sometimes get cut off in Thailand so then if you have more than one you can go online and transfer your money to another card. I usually keep my money in my main account and interac transfer smaller amounts to my other bank account and carry only that card around. Hotels will take credit cards, most other places don't, cash is king. However International transactions on Canadian banks can cost up to $10 in fees but you can take out up to 30000 baht per transaction which is around $1000.
    Prepaid credit cards can be cheaper as there is less fees depending how much you pay to load your card. I have a http://paxum.com mastercard.

Pics from 2014
    Attached Files
    theladyboyforums.com
    asiants.com
    tgirlasian.com

Comment

Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post
      Cool nice to have more troops!

Congrats on the promotion, don't work too hard.

Hotels will be starting at $40 for 4 star accomodations, usually the View Talay condos in Pattaya are around $60.
      However hotels are available in any price range you desire. So say 3 weeks would be around $1200 @ $60.

Food is fairly cheap and most of the time we don't eat anywhere too expensive. Often you can get free breakfast at your hotel if you get up early enough. Generally the food is $4 - 10 a meal for Thai dishes, street food is cheaper. So $25 a day would probably cover food considering you may buy your dates some meals. So 3 weeks about $500 to eat. Also there is usually free food at most of the Volleyball parties.

Booze isn't too bad in Thailand. However the ladyboy bars are charging $5-6 dollars per drink. Normal bars will charge half that price usually depending where you got. Discos and many regular bars have bottle service which is very cheap but ladyboy bars never offer this. We usually offset the more expensive bar drinks with the dirt cheap liquor you can buy at 7-11. Have some drinks before going out and bring our own to the pool and beach etc. You will also be buying ladyboys many drinks so must budget for that. I would say the average drinking man could go through $100 a day on booze on a trip like this. So $2000 for drinking for 3 weeks.

Transportation you probably need $40 to get to and from the airport. Then about $100 for getting from Bangkok to Pattaya and back. Throw in some random taxi rides and other side trips and I would say $300 for 3 weeks.

Ladyboys it would depend on your appetite and intentions. If you plan to stay single the entire trip then it would probably cost more for dates. Generally i will play the field for the first week or two then settle down with one ladyboy for a week or more. A short time session with most ladyboys is $50-100 for about 2 hours or so. Over night will be around $150 - $200. So if you had one short time and an overnight in one day it would be about $250 per day. If i spent a week with a Thai ladyboy I would probably pay them $1500 and this would be for 24 hours a day with them. Then you would buy all their food and probably some clothes and gifts.
      So if you played the field for 2 weeks about $3000 for companionship. Then have a girlfriend for 1 week for $2000.
      Total $5000 for 3 weeks.

Shopping is very cheap but I would throw in another $1000 or so for shopping and other misc. expenses.

So for maximum enjoyment $10000 would be a good amount for a 3 week trip including accommodations.
      However you can have a great time for much less that that but if you party like rockstar that is probably a good number.
      You will get 2-3 times the value as you do in Canada generally.

Usually I take $1000 in Canadian Cash that I convert into Thai Baht when I get there because it is cheaper for exchange in Thailand. Some people like to take more cash because this is cheaper than ATMs but I don't like having too much cash lying around myself.

I also take a couple credit cards and multiple bank cards. Cards may sometimes get cut off in Thailand so then if you have more than one you can go online and transfer your money to another card. I usually keep my money in my main account and interac transfer smaller amounts to my other bank account and carry only that card around. Hotels will take credit cards, most other places don't, cash is king. However International transactions on Canadian banks can cost up to $10 in fees but you can take out up to 30000 baht per transaction which is around $1000.
      Prepaid credit cards can be cheaper as there is less fees depending how much you pay to load your card. I have a http://paxum.com mastercard.

Pics from 2014
      Thanks very much for this.... it answers a lot of questions for a guy who has never been there but wants to go,

Comment

Originally posted by Nyles View Post
        Thanks very much for this.... it answers a lot of questions for a guy who has never been there but wants to go,
        It has become more expensive over the years but it is still a great deal for a ladyboy vacation.
        As I say you can spend much less than I mentioned depending on where you choose to stay and how hard you party.
        Bangkok can be more expensive but Pattaya is really cheap and full of ladyboys that would love to spend their whole vacation with you. Since things are so cheap I like to live it up as much as I can.
        theladyboyforums.com
        asiants.com
        tgirlasian.com

Comment

Which airlines and which routes are best from Western Canada? It looks like the shortest flying time is 24 hours?

Comment

Originally posted by Nyles View Post
            Which airlines and which routes are best from Western Canada? It looks like the shortest flying time is 24 hours?
            If you go through Vancouver there is many options.
            The cheapest flights are on the Chinese Airlines that route through Shanghai and other places in mainland China.
            Vancouver has most airlines as option some are more than others such as Cathay Pacific etc.

There is no direct flights from Canada to Thailand but if you are in Vancouver or Calgary there is direct flights to Asia.
            Calgary has flights direct to Japan, then you only need 2 legs to get to Bangkok. If you live anywhere else you will need 3 legs to get there. In this case you almost have to use Air Canada. You can find WestJet flights to Vancouver and I think they now offer connections to Asia. However Air Canada flies from Vancouver to Japan, China, Korea and Hong Kong.

I have always flown Air Canada as they have the most options and the best loyalty program.
            It isn't as good now as even 5 or 6 years ago but i was very often upgrading to Business class for free or cheap.
            Now the upgrades are harder to get but I still can get Air Canada status and access to free lounges along the way.
            I now have Elite status which will get me into all Canadian lounges plus many other benefits such as extra bags and priority check in.
            Plus on trip to Bangkok usually nets me about 25000 Aeroplan miles which can get you a free flight in Canada.

I also prefer Hong Kong as a layover, it is not the same as other spots in China and there is no strange restrictions.
            Most places in mainland China you have to get your bags and go through Customs and immigration on a layover.
            Hong Kong you can always transfer without immigration and the airport is very nice, plus once you get to Hong Kong it is only 2.5 more hours to Bangkok.
            theladyboyforums.com
            asiants.com
            tgirlasian.com

Comment

Here is some pics of a 1 week trip I took to the Island of Koh Chang shortly after the Volleyball tournament.
              Koh Chang is a large Island in the Gulf of Thailand which is somewhat off the beaten track compared to some of the other heavily visited islands in Thailand. It is very cheap and has nice quiet beaches all over the island. A nice cheap and relaxing getaway. I took my former girlfriend Layla with me. Full story here:
              https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboa...-november-2017

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2479.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	131.7 KB
ID:	585624Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2702.jpg
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	585625Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2721.jpg
Size:	99.4 KB
ID:	585626Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2819.jpg
Size:	120.9 KB
ID:	585627Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3054.jpg
Size:	113.5 KB
ID:	585632Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3044.jpg
Size:	109.6 KB
ID:	585631Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3028.jpg
Size:	116.1 KB
ID:	585630Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3027.jpg
Size:	134.3 KB
ID:	585629Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3015.jpg
Size:	128.9 KB
ID:	585628Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3090.jpg
Size:	114.2 KB
ID:	585633
              theladyboyforums.com
              asiants.com
              tgirlasian.com

Comment

More pics from the Island Paradise. In addition to visiting beaches we went on a day long snorkeling tour.

Name:	20171123_143152.jpg
Size:	100.9 KB
ID:	585634Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3222.jpg
Size:	104.6 KB
ID:	585635Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3224.jpg
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	585636Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3236.jpg
Size:	193.6 KB
ID:	585637

Name:	IMG_3444.jpg
Size:	239.6 KB
ID:	585638Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3517.jpg
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	585639Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3643.jpg
Size:	262.5 KB
ID:	585640Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3844.jpg
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	585641Click image for larger version

Name:	islands.jpg
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	585642Click image for larger version

Name:	image_72570.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	177.1 KB
ID:	585643
                theladyboyforums.com
                asiants.com
                tgirlasian.com

Comment

Thanks very much Crag.

Comment

More pics from the Island Paradise. In addition to visiting beaches we went on a day long snorkeling tour.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]141878[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]141880[/ATTACH]
                    Love seeing Layla in Rider gear, looks great on her!

Thank you Crag for sharing so many beautiful photos of the Volleyball and other awe-inspiring scenery and a glimpse into the Annual Thailand Trip.

Fun to live vicariously through your sensational photos and generous descriptions.

Comment

How do you bring one back ?

Comment

Originally posted by Funlester View Post
                        How do you bring one back ?
                        Put about $20,000 into their bank account and sponsor them for a visa to come.
                        theladyboyforums.com
                        asiants.com
                        tgirlasian.com

Comment

Here is the official 2017 Ladyboy Volleyball Video

http://​​​​​​​<div class="videoconta... </a> </div>
                          theladyboyforums.com
                          asiants.com
                          tgirlasian.com

Comment

Unfortunately I have to use up 3 weeks of vacation by the end of October, so I'm planning to visit Thailand in October. It's not ideal but it's better than not going at all. Good news is, when I get back I can give you guys an updated scoop.

I'm going to hit up Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, and Koh Phangan. If you have any suggestions or tips I'm all ears.
                            True Story.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil_Patrick View Post
                              Unfortunately I have to use up 3 weeks of vacation by the end of October, so I'm planning to visit Thailand in October. It's not ideal but it's better than not going at all. Good news is, when I get back I can give you guys an updated scoop.

I'm going to hit up Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, and Koh Phangan. If you have any suggestions or tips I'm all ears.
                              Sounds like a good trip.
                              Lots of suggestions here:
                              https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboard/

theladyboyforums.com
                              asiants.com
                              tgirlasian.com

Comment

Sounds like a good trip.
                                Lots of suggestions here:
                                https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboard/

Thanks