No announcement yet.

6th Annual Thailand Trip November for Ladyboy Water Volleyball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been to Europe 5 times now, the first time was Germany in 1984 before the EU came into being. I have found the prices for anything and everything to have got more and more ridicuously expensive; hotels, food, entertainment, tourist spots etc. Wine in France was dirt cheap. The subway system in London, Paris and Milan was relatively inexpensive and you can get almost anywhere you need to go. Easy to use too and the staff in each country were very helpful with tourists.

Belgium highways and local roads in cities are rife with photo radar. Every few kms on highways. People there like to use GPS to help them get around and the softwear that the GPS uses also has the locations of photo radar loaded so it gives out an annoying chime to alert you about 500m or so before the camera so you can slow down. There wasn?t as many highway units or city units in France and Italy.

You are right too about the buildings. The historic sites are interesting to see but some buildings in the cities were old and decrepit and should be torn down. I guess the Europeans like living in the past, alot! Very small elevators that are add ons or no elevators. Not much fun hauling luggage up numerous flight of stairs. Also, Europeans don?t necessarily believe in a/c; thats a North American thing one European told me. My response was ?yes it is but it sure comes in handy when the continent is having a heat wave like they did this summer.? One place I stayed at had no a/c and no fans. They said they would try and find a fan which they never did. Next place I bought a fan, a 12? 3 speed which in Canada at Walmart maybe $15, there it was ?38 or $57! It was made in Germany though....big whoop!

Regarding the VAT don?t bother to go with ?the easy to return it on your credit card? option. One worked when scanned by the Customs official at the CdeG airport and I got a return a couple weeks later but the other one hasn?t gone through. I had to send the paperwork to their VAT refund office in Europe and I am still waiting. The other one, UK, I had to get stamped and sent back to the retailer for them to file the refundas I flew out of France, my entry point was London Sent both by registered mail so I know they have been received.

Go with the cash return option as that was quite easy, though had to fill out paperwork, and got my cash, USD, right away. That return desk was beside the Customs area. If I wanted Euros I would have had to go upstairs to a different return desk as the one near Customs only did USD.

To sum up about Europe:

Over priced, over taxed (VAT 8-27% depending on the country), over bureaucratic, over crowded and over rated.

Will spend my money on SE Asia, specifically Thailand from now on. Haven?t seen too much of SE Asia so will go there instead.

Fn eurotrash!

Comment

Looking forward to it

I am looking forward to the trip. Its a great holiday and I skipped a year so I am ready for it ! I saw discussion about cell phones... something I recently discovered is that new crtc rules mean all phones sold /delivered through a carrier plan are now unlocked out of the box since dec 2017. I have a new S8 so I'll just slide a sim card into at a kiosk at the airport ... planned to take my aging S5 but the charge port is finally fucked up ... common problem with all my past samsungs. I also bought a case with a 3500 MAH battery built in so I have z couple days of use ( usually phone is low after 12 to 18 hours of steady use and the standby battery brings up to 100% with about 25%reserve if needed) I recommend this if your using it for maps and exploring while on travels ...

Comment

Yes I am all set. My Samsung 6 is locked to Telus so I got a $100 Alcatel which is unlocked.
        theladyboyforums.com
        asiants.com
        tgirlasian.com

Comment

2 more days until i leave for Bangkok.
          Have many tickets for the volleyball event.

If anyone else is coming it is November 17 for the volleyball event in Pattaya.
          Still lots of time to get out.

PM me here or email me.
          [email protected]

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1008.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	203.4 KB
ID:	586425Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1087a.jpg
Size:	135.1 KB
ID:	586426Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1364.jpg
Size:	133.4 KB
ID:	586427
          theladyboyforums.com
          asiants.com
          tgirlasian.com

Comment

enjoy your trip ,,, i'll be following closely ,,, perhaps you could feature some ladyboys with big breasts for me ...
            i'm envious ,,, enjoy !

Comment

2 more days to take-off

all set to go - takeoff early Tuesday morning.

Comment

It all starts @ YVR

My coach awaits.

Name:	20181105_073808_001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	586442Click image for larger version

Name:	20181105_080112.jpg
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	586443
                theladyboyforums.com
                asiants.com
                tgirlasian.com

Comment

Now Available in Bangkok!

Name:	IMG_0032.jpg
Size:	205.9 KB
ID:	586452Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0034.jpg
Size:	210.4 KB
ID:	586453Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0035.jpg
Size:	236.8 KB
ID:	586454Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0036.jpg
Size:	212.5 KB
ID:	586455Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0037.jpg
Size:	304.0 KB
ID:	586456
                  theladyboyforums.com
                  asiants.com
                  tgirlasian.com

Comment

Looking forward to hearing and seeing how this adventure plays out !

Comment

Waiting with bated breath to hear (and see) how it's going...

Best wishes for a fantastic trip Crag and I hope all who were fortunate enough and smart enough to join him have a great time as well.

Thank you Crag for your phenomenal updates and pics you so generously provided for us in years past.

I'd be thrilled to see them anything you can offer whenever time allows, but hopefully you are very busy .

You always take the most sensational pics of such alluring babes. Living vicariously through you.

Good luck and happy hunting!

Comment

28 hours

I'll see you at Big Dogs in about 28 hours! First round is on me !!

Comment

First night hit Big Dogs for a beer.
                          Also wanting to get some street BBQ and sit in there with a beer but they don't allow outside food anymore.
                          Had their inside food but just not the same. Had the ladies there massaging me but didn't make up for the bbq.

Name:	IMG_0085.jpg
Size:	182.4 KB
ID:	586461Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0086.jpg
Size:	146.3 KB
ID:	586462
                          theladyboyforums.com
                          asiants.com
                          tgirlasian.com

Comment

The next day i got up and went around the neighbourhood and did some errands.
                            Got some hormones and some other supplies, beer, food and rum after i had the breakfast buffet and a swim.

Hotel is nice and close to the hospital but right in the Muslim zone.

Name:	20181108_093135.jpg
Size:	161.6 KB
ID:	586466Click image for larger version

Name:	20181108_093139.jpg
Size:	142.9 KB
ID:	586467Click image for larger version

Name:	20181108_093144.jpg
Size:	114.4 KB
ID:	586468Click image for larger version

Name:	20181108_093235.jpg
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	586469Click image for larger version

Name:	20181108_122302.jpg
Size:	111.2 KB
ID:	586470Click image for larger version

Name:	20181108_122322.jpg
Size:	115.6 KB
ID:	586471Click image for larger version

Name:	20181108_122330.jpg
Size:	133.4 KB
ID:	586472
                            theladyboyforums.com
                            asiants.com
                            tgirlasian.com

Comment

More from the first day in Bangkok.

Name:	IMG_0064.JPG
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	586473Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0065.JPG
Size:	217.7 KB
ID:	586474Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0066.JPG
Size:	184.7 KB
ID:	586475Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0067.JPG
Size:	170.5 KB
ID:	586476Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0068.JPG
Size:	222.9 KB
ID:	586477Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0069.JPG
Size:	151.3 KB
ID:	586478Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0070.JPG
Size:	223.1 KB
ID:	586479Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0072.JPG
Size:	278.2 KB
ID:	586480
                              theladyboyforums.com
                              asiants.com
                              tgirlasian.com

Comment

what kind of hormones? and do you get that oral jelly at the local pharamacy with out a perscription ,,? just in awe of thailand

Comment

Working...
                                X