Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Montreal Come to Trans Amour April 27th! Notre Dame Des Quilles 9pm!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montreal Come to Trans Amour April 27th! Notre Dame Des Quilles 9pm!

Hi! Come hang out with me and my transsexual friends at Trans Amour this month. It's happening on April 27th at Notre Dame Des Quilles (32 rue Beaubien E). It starts at 9pm and goes till 3am.

There will be lots of cute transsexuals and a good time I'm sure! Cheap drinks, music all night, and pizza! We wanna meet people and I'm sure you wanna meet us.

Salut! Venez me rencontrer (avec mes amies transsexuelles) ? Trans Amour ce mois! ?a aura lieu ? Notre Dame des Quilles (32 rue beaubien est) le 27 avril ? 21h. Il y aura beaucoup de personnes mignonnes et une atmosph?re relaxe.

En ?sp?rant de te voir,

I will be there!

Comment

Disappointed that I am disappointed

I ended up going solo as friend had to change her plans at last minute.

Lots of people there enjoying themselves. Good vibe. A number of attractive Shemales including a gorgeous tall slim Asian who I would have loved to meet.

I usually meet people pretty easily but it wasn?t to be this evening. It was like a club where everything one knew everyone else and I was a stranger in their midst and they weren?t interested. In the end I didn?t have a conversation with anyone that lasted over a minute. I had suggested to 2 of the organizers with whom I had corresponded to say ?Hi? to me. Neither did - maybe they weren?t there

Who knows maybe it was just me that night, but I won?t be returning. Others may want to give it a try as they may have better luck. The concept is a good one.

I decided to finish the evening off at Fun Spot. Lots of ladies there - Akim (gorgeous), Lolypop, Josee and more. Interacted with tons of people including some who I hadn?t met before. This is what I like.

Comment

Hi Nyles,

Yes I am sorry about the night in April. It was the first time that we held Trans Amour at that bar and it did not work out well. Usually we hold the evening at another bar down the street from there which does not have a normal clientele so when we have our party it is just us in there, but this night at NDQ was full of people we didnt know! It really changed the vibe of the night and made it very hard to tell who was there for Trans Amour and who was there just because that's the bar they go to every Friday. In any case, I was very overwhelmed and tried my best to talk to everyone but alas I failed.

Either case I'm sorry you had a bad time but I assure you we will never have it at that bar again. Please don't give up on Trans Amour! We are working all the time on making it a more welcoming, fun, and well attended night.

Thanks,

Estelle

Comment

Originally posted by nirvanakid View Post
          Hi Nyles,

Yes I am sorry about the night in April. It was the first time that we held Trans Amour at that bar and it did not work out well. Usually we hold the evening at another bar down the street from there which does not have a normal clientele so when we have our party it is just us in there, but this night at NDQ was full of people we didnt know! It really changed the vibe of the night and made it very hard to tell who was there for Trans Amour and who was there just because that's the bar they go to every Friday. In any case, I was very overwhelmed and tried my best to talk to everyone but alas I failed.

Either case I'm sorry you had a bad time but I assure you we will never have it at that bar again. Please don't give up on Trans Amour! We are working all the time on making it a more welcoming, fun, and well attended night.

Thanks,

Estelle

Hi Estelle,

Thank you very much for your response and explanation.

I now understand what happened. As the concept develops there are bound to be blips.

I'll be at the next one that is held when I am in Montreal.

Good on you for the effort you make and the work you put into it.

Best regards,

Nyles

Comment

Working...
          X