Samarah - I'm Retiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samarah - I'm Retiring

Hello to everyone. I am announcing my retirement. I am transitioning into ?civilian life?.

Thank you to everyone for all of your kindness, generosity, companionship, and support. Meeting so many varied people here in Canada has been an eye opener for me. You have all made me feel truly welcome in my new home country and I feel blessed to have come here.

I send you my love and best wishes, now and forever.

Obviously mixed feelings from us gentlemen in your announcement, but I wish you success and happiness in your future endeavours and a big thank you.

Comment

Sad to see you go best of luck

Comment

Sadly we could never work out a time to meet. All the very best for you Samarah.

Comment

All the best Samarah in your future endeavours. I will miss the time we spent together and going out for dinner afterwards. If you had retired later this year we could have gone to the Fringe Festival again this summer.

Comment

All the best to you Samarah!
            wish I had a chance to meet you, I think your incredible...

luv
            bobabooey

Comment

Samarah:

Thanks for the great times and all the best in "civilian life".

Goober

Comment

You are absolutely beautiful.

I can deeply honestly say that you were the most beautiful woman I have ever been with. I’ve seen many girls and out of all the girls of been with NO GIRL in my own experience compares to you in terms of your service and exotic sexiness . I’ll never forget your amazing kissing and hugging, and how you made me feel with your Kindness and friendly attitude. It’s the time after the sessions I will never forget. You are amazing to be around, kiss, talking, along with everything else. I know So many gentleman will agree with me that you are one of a kind, I’m sure of that.

I hope life is good to you and I hope all your wishes and dreams come true. You deserve happiness .

Diesel69 xoxo

[/QUOTE]
                Last edited by Diesel69; 05-04-2018, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Oh my God, I am heartbroken. Samarah was simply the best. It looks like everything is dying on the vine with the loss of Backpage, Craigslist personals, and now this news. Seriously, what else is there?!

Comment

Omg nooooo samarah please come back

OMG!! I can't believe that I am reading this. this is too early. you are absolutely the realest and the most beautiful tgirl I have ever met and I never wanted to see any other tgirls after I saw you. I am still shocked from the message you replied to me saying that you can not meet anybody anymore, I really thought you were joking or you were being sarcastic. but after seeing this post and reading the reviews I realized that unfortunately is true that you have stopped. anyway even though you did not answered my questions why you quit this job and even though it doesont look like I will see you anymore, I really wish you best of luck I hope that you are doing well in your life. I wish you success and great future. I will that beautiful body, smile and face and hair. good luck beautiful

Comment

You will be missed

anway I will see yo soon

Thanks , for the lovely special drink the other night
                      It was an amazing place , loved it

xo
                      Originally posted by Samarah View Post
                      Hello to everyone. I am announcing my retirement. I am transitioning into ?civilian life?.

Thank you to everyone for all of your kindness, generosity, companionship, and support. Meeting so many varied people here in Canada has been an eye opener for me. You have all made me feel truly welcome in my new home country and I feel blessed to have come here.

I send you my love and best wishes, now and forever.

THE BEST IS BACK IN HER SPOT Snapchat " lolatoronto "
                      www.shemalelola.com phone : 416-4516442

PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

https://twitter.com/ShemaleLola

Comment

Samarah says thank you.

Hello, everybody. Thanks to everyone who took the time and mentioned my name in a positive way. I certainly appreciate that. However, some of the rumours about my retirement reasons are funny. When I announced my retirement, I confirmed it?s forever. And for those of you saying I?m coming back, that is not happening. I made this decision because I have met the love of my life, a person who changed my life and made it more beautiful. I am so thankful and blessed. We are living normally like any couples that start a new life together. All the money in the world cannot replace my love and feeling for him. I was not and never will be materialistic. Also, financially I?m doing well. I'll be starting my new business once I?m done school. Again, thank you so much for your friendships and support.

Sincerely,

Samarah

Comment

Congrats! That is great news! Best of luck!

Comment

May you two have a long and happy life together filled with love and respect

Comment

Great news happy for you Samarah

Congratulations Samarah wish you two a bright future. You definitely deserve the best. He must be so lucky to have earned your heart and feelings. You are Gorgeous, Amazing beautiful girl. Best of luck

Comment

Working...
                              X