No announcement yet.

Fond Memories of "The Lounge"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man, I remember that place. Unfortunately it closed shortly after I found out about it, so I only had a chance to visit it once. As a consolation, I did get to suck Layla Legendz's giant cock! Wow! What an awesome first. And she was super nice!! Not to mention gorgeous. Miss that place.

Comment

Wow this thread brought back some memories, got my first BJ from Kim at the Lounge, she made me cum in 2 songs lol
      Attached Files

Comment

Sorry for the dumb question where was ? The Lounge? ? I came on the scene in 2012

Comment

The Lounge

In Mississauga on Dundas St east of Dixie Rd. Was in the basement of Diamonds Strip Club. GG strippers upstairs and TGirl strippers downstairs on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
          Strength lies in differences, not similarities.

Comment

Oh man, I was cleaning up some old files and came across this poster... I can still remember that night, my first time visiting! Wish it was still around!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	thelounge-tgirls-March 31.2010.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	232.9 KB
ID:	586445

Comment

Originally posted by JackJacko77 View Post
              Oh man, I was cleaning up some old files and came across this poster... I can still remember that night, my first time visiting! Wish it was still around!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]143580[/ATTACH]
              Wow,vintage ! What ever happened to Ayla ?

Comment

The Lounge had the best atmosphere for us pervs lol

Comment

google

, -, , . web-. ? , . , . , - . -. . -, : , , . . . -
                  . -

Comment

Originally posted by JackJacko77 View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]143580[/ATTACH]
                    There's some great times tied to that old posting!! What a good time that place was!! I remember the first time I went I was so nervous I must have pulled in and out of that parking lot at least 3 times. And when I did finally park and go in I went to the GG club upstairs. After a drink to calm my nerves I went downstairs and never looked back. Never went with a girl that night because I was still pretty nervous but Mandy and Kim came over and rubbed up against my crotch as they talked to me. I didn't realize it at the time, but I had just met the women of my dreams. I'm pretty sure I was back the next week and have never looked back.
                    Strength lies in differences, not similarities.

Comment

Stumbled upon this thread and went for a trip down memory lane. Loved going there, great atmosphere and the girls were amazing. Looking at this pics I remember good times with....

Kim, Mia, Aloha, Paige, Amber

Miss those days...

Comment

Nadia!!!!

Comment

OMG, Thandie Pink. I remember her. She was mute, probably deaf too, but we managed to communicate and always went to the diamond room with her.
                          "The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less." -Brendan Francis

Comment

What memories...It's a shame the old ladyplus discussion board wasn't better preserved. I'd love to have read what I had to say about things 20 years ago.

Comment

I miss all of the girls too... wish there was a daytime place to go to like the Lounge.

Comment

Same! A spot in mississauga would be very convenient!

Comment

Working...
                                X