Fond Memories of "The Lounge"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fond Memories of "The Lounge"

I saw this clip of the lovely Dana Douglas (R.I.P.) stripping and realized how much I missed The Lounge and the gorgeous TGirl strippers. What a fun place that was.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ezgif-3-3b8d5cc66a.gif
Views:	1
Size:	21.71 MB
ID:	607910
    Strength lies in differences, not similarities.

I have some very good memories of the Lounge. I had many firsts in my life take place there.

Comment

It was fun there! I used to see Paige there..she was my 1st experience and was absolutely gorgeous!

Comment

Ya Paige was that hot Asian she was also always friendly n jus cool to have drinks with
        I also really miss Sweet Rose she was the ebony tgirl from the US she was so hot
        It was great that they would always post which girls would b dancing each days

Comment

TGirl Stripper Paige

Paige was a sweetheart. A beautiful personality with stunning good looks. One classy woman. Anyone have any idea what ever happened to her?

Comment

Paige

Totally forgot that they posted who was working..thats how i knew when to go and see her! Thanks for the reminder! I dont remember seeing her again after the Lounge closed..and i cant remember if she used to advertise in the old eye or now mags! Fond memories indeed Hondo!!

Comment

Misty water-colored mem'ries of the way we were

Ah, the Lounge. Getting all misty eyed now. Kayla from Hamilton was my regular. There were other girls but I remember her the most. Another girl I remember was Chanel because we had a really deep conversation and she was about to come out to her family as transgender at Thanksgiving dinner. She was really nervous about that.
              "The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less." -Brendan Francis

Comment

Kayla

Originally posted by maddplotter View Post
                Ah, the Lounge. Getting all misty eyed now. Kayla from Hamilton was my regular. There were other girls but I remember her the most. Another girl I remember was Chanel because we had a really deep conversation and she was about to come out to her family as transgender at Thanksgiving dinner. She was really nervous about that.
                Kayla was one hot babe. Best oral I ever got I got from Kayla in the Lounge. She had a definite talent and a skillful tongue.I saw stars for about 30 seconds.Thanks for reminding me.

Name:	95511554b68191c552a.jpg
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	585262

Comment

Originally posted by Hondo View Post
                  Kayla was one hot babe. Best oral I ever got I got from Kayla in the Lounge. She had a definite talent and a skillful tongue.I saw stars for about 30 seconds.Thanks for reminding me.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]141326[/ATTACH]

She was one of my regulars too... great pic! I had a lot of fun with her.

Comment

TGirl Strip Clubs

Something about a dive strip club makes a man feel right at home. And TGirl strippers, now that's a night out that can't miss being memorable. Hail to the TGirl stripper. The best lap dances a man ever had. I salute you.

Comment

Check out archive org ... they have the site. You can see the girls that worked at the lounge.

https://web.archive.org/web/20070308...m:80/party.htm

I liked Kitty, Cheska, & Mayumi

Name:	kitty.jpg
Size:	178.9 KB
ID:	585370

Name:	cheska2.jpg
Size:	124.5 KB
ID:	585371

Name:	mayumib2.jpg
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	585372

Comment

Originally posted by sas3443 View Post
                        Check out archive org ... they have the site. You can see the girls that worked at the lounge.

https://web.archive.org/web/20070308...m:80/party.htm

I liked Kitty, Cheska, & Mayumi

[ATTACH=CONFIG]141461[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]141462[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]141463[/ATTACH]
                        Very nice! Lovely ladies with great attitudes.

Comment

My Favorites From The Lounge Days

Name:	ayla5l.jpg
Size:	178.7 KB
ID:	585382The Beautiful AylaClick image for larger version

Name:	mia1.jpg
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	585383Click image for larger version

Name:	naisha004.jpg
Size:	174.8 KB
ID:	585384Sexy Sisters Mia & Naisha. Loved Mia's attitude. It was a big turn on.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5596.jpg
Size:	213.1 KB
ID:	585385Aloha. What a hottie she was. The definition of sexy.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5044.jpg
Size:	257.9 KB
ID:	585386And lastly, my favorite. The stunningly beautiful, sexy, classy Paige. A lot of good memories were created with these exotic women.

Comment

What a way to start this Sat am!! Come back Paige!! Come back!!

Comment

Wow, some great old photo's ! Thank you for sharing

Comment

Working...
                              X