Half Hour or One Hour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half Hour or One Hour

Would you recommend a half hour or an hour for a first timer that is looking to bottom and then a single release?

Half hour would be sufficent.

Comment

That all depends on how soon afterwards you want to be able to walk again

Comment

I'd recommend the full hour: in a 30 minute session, you won't have time to (i) calm your nerves (ii) get your ass prepped and relaxed (iii) get used to the feelings and learn to enjoy them (iv) (as mentioned above) figure out how to walk again :-)

Anyway, my 2 cents.....
        Good luck!

Comment

Unless you have a guarantee second time around for one hour I'd stick with the 30 minute, that's more than enough time, we all know that well. Remember this is not like your meeting your future, its a business transaction, everything else is straight up bullshit. Once you hand over that money they pretty much have complete control of the situation and as to when your ass is out the door. Dollars to donuts its not to long after you've blown your load. Business not personal..... don't be fooled.

Comment

Half Hour or One Hour

Originally posted by mcgoo2929 View Post
            Would you recommend a half hour or an hour for a first timer that is looking to bottom and then a single release?
            I've always opted for the hour. Usually it's not a whole lot more to pay and it provides plenty of time for oral and conversation later. I think it may also help build a chemistry .

Comment

3 hours ")

Comment

I would strongly suggest booking 3 or 4 hours... The more time the better, unless you're just trying to nut, get out asap, and be on to the next one...

I personally enjoy meeting new people and spending a bit of time getting to know them, what their goals are, what they're looking for, what they're into, what they like, if they're looking to build something, etc and not be rushed right through everything... Also I like spending time afterwords, and is generally why I'll have extra time after the booking if its required...

<3
                Addison Emacs -- On vacation till August 2018 <3

Comment

Working...
                X