Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kingston Ontario

hello all!

I have been looking to get with a translady for a while now and I have yet to find any action in Kingston Ontario. It doesn't seem like there are any transladies in the area but if anyone has any suggestions or if you are a translady who is in Kingston Ontario, please let me know! I'm looking for my first experience and would love to see if we can keep it ongoing if possible

hope to hear back as Im a eager first timer

Napanee

Originally posted by bobvans69 View Post
    hello all!

I have been looking to get with a translady for a while now and I have yet to find any action in Kingston Ontario. It doesn't seem like there are any transladies in the area but if anyone has any suggestions or if you are a translady who is in Kingston Ontario, please let me know! I'm looking for my first experience and would love to see if we can keep it ongoing if possible

hope to hear back as Im a eager first timer
    Hi there! I am near Napanee...Michelle xoxo
    [email protected]
    613-484-8520

Comment

Kingston

This is a question from Mostly the more renowned/popular people in the business for the last little bit there has only been two people hovering around the Kingston area

is the Kingston area to slow to be profitable or is it batter to stay where you're regular customers are, because if I do see any of the more Renown people it's only for a day or a weekend kinda thing

Comment

I have seen a few girls who have visited kingston and have missed a few also because I don't regularly check the shemale section on ******* and backpage back when it was around. I think if the girls could advertise with the females the guys in kingston would see the ad and visit.
        Any ladys traveling past on the 401 please PM me. Maybe we can meet.

Comment

Why don't you see Michelle_T Girl. She looks gorgeous. I wish she would cum to Mississauga or even Toronto. I would see her in a flash.

Comment

Working...
          X