No announcement yet.

#metoo Officially Out of Hand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm starting to the think the #metoo should be for the accuser, not the victim. "Hey, have you been charged with sexual harassment? Yeah, metoo."

That seems to be where we are headed.

Comment

It seems that our justice system, with a lot of help from the press and the court of public opinion, has reversed it's position from innocent until proven guilty to guilty until you can prove your innocence. And even if you are proven innocent it won't matter because your life as you knew it will have been destroyed
      Strength lies in differences, not similarities.

Comment

The one thing I don't understand is accusations of forced oral?

Anyways, Ron Jeremy is still finding work in Webcams and Public Service Announcements.

Click image for larger version

Name:	i261^cimgpsh_orig.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	585424

theladyboyforums.com
        asiants.com
        tgirlasian.com

Comment

Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post
          The one thing I don't understand is accusations of forced oral?
          The whole point is that if the person says stop at any time, you're supposed to stop. Even if you just stuck your tongue in there.
          Of course, if it's the other way around, it can be hard to speak, let alone say no. That's when biting is permitted though, so look out.
          In fact, that's why it's best to take it out every once in a while, and make sure to get verbal confirmation that everything is okay.
          And don't be afraid to exercise your rights and say no to them too, especially when they're about to have an orgasm.
          Last edited by alex99; 05-27-2018, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by alex99 View Post
            The whole point is that if the person says stop at any time, you're supposed to stop. Even if you just stuck your tongue in there.
            Of course, if it's the other way around, it can be hard to speak, let alone say no. That's when biting is permitted though, so look out.
            In fact, that's why it's best to take it out every once in a while, and make sure to get verbal confirmation that everything is okay.
            And don't be afraid to exercise your rights and say no to them too, especially when they're about to have an orgasm.
            You don't have to explain consent.

I was thinking about the other way around.....

theladyboyforums.com
            asiants.com
            tgirlasian.com

Comment

Originally posted by justvisiting2016 View Post
              I took a couple of things to comment on. While I am very supportive of women coming forward in legitimate cases of assault and/or someone using their position to threaten them to do sexual things; there is a danger line we are seeing crossed as you say. Jagmeet Singh has gone on record as saying (I am paraphrasing) that all women should be believed instantly. This is dangerous (see Erin Weir for a recent example). He also uses the word "survivor" like candy. I do not feel, for example, that a woman who has to listen to some guy talk to much at a social event because he is flirting, is a survivor of anything. She has a story to tell someone as a joke, about this idiot at the party, but that is about it. I would also question that an ass grab by a stranger (what you were accused of) makes someone a survivor. while it is wrong to do that, I can't be convinced that a woman is traumatized for years because a stranger patted her butt at a concert or club. he is using that word to dangerous levels; I think he is actually losing respect with a lot of women. Most women were happy to see all the Hollywood #metoo things, but more and more are now going "whats going to happen to our men if they are all afraid to leave the house for fear of losing their jobs over looking at woman". They are ready to tap out as well. The art of flirting and seduction is still strong in my life, but I am starting to over think things before I do it because I don't want any incidents.

Yes, the movement is turning (or has turned in many peoples views) a payback situation on all men, and even the most minor of social interaction is being promoted as a horrible offense worthy of throwing someone under the bus and branding the woman a survivor of horrors.

I have talked to some women about this, smart intelligent strong succesful, etc.... and Jagmeet and Justin may get a lot less women voting for them than they thought. This is backfiring. Puts me in a tough spot because I am not a Conservative by any means, economically or socially, but I don't think the majority of women want all Canadian men to turn into these two guys.
              I was not accused of an ass grab. That was some other guy that was accused of it. Please reread my post.

Comment

How would you like to be a young man in University these days? It must be like walking through a minefield to just be there.

Tara Babcock has a vlog on YouTube that I watched, and what she had to say on the #metoo movement was spot on.

The world is getting weird (er)

Comment

It is just stupid. How can a guy even have sex anymore if he is accused of a crime 20 years later, or sooner if she feels jilted. Dumping a girl will take on a whole new dimension. They could come after you before, but now it is almost obligatory for women to chastise men that have done them wrong.

Men can say nothing about all the emotional baggage, head games and mixed signal as we are always wrong and horrible perverts. Men have not changed over the years, and now we can't even be accepted for what we are. If coming on to women is a crime and harassment, then what happens now? For years women have always said they generally expect the man to make the first move. Men try to have sex that is how we were made. If women say no and it goes beyond that, then that is harassment. If it is consensual, it shouldn't be able to be examined later when you are old and bitter.
                  There is a few women from my past i don't feel to good about, but I recognize that at the time it was fun and consensual.
                  That I find out later that I was being played or whatever, it doesn't change it being a consensual relationship.

Now this Gennifer Flowers that fucked Bill Clinton consensually has now come out and said based on today's standards the consensual relationship she had with Clinton is now harrassment. This is ridiculous.
                  Many women like to fuck powerful men and she fucked the President, and probably seriously got off on it.
                  Plus she is semi famous because of it. Bill is no angel, but this is bullshit.

Why is it that no women are now responsible for anything that happens to them?
                  Are we saying women are not responsible enough to make decisions for themselves and sleep with who they want?
                  I can't buy that females are all so naive that they cannot manage their own affairs.
                  Most of the time they control everything that happens.

“When I first met Bill Clinton, it was when I was sent on my first story by myself after my training with my cameraman, He came on to me that night, I told him to knock it off. He proceeded to continue to come on to me for three months before I decided that I wanted to have a relationship with him, which at that point was consensual.”

This sounds to me like most relationships. You come on to a girl and she plays hard to get then eventually you either give up or she decides to date you. No?
                  theladyboyforums.com
                  asiants.com
                  tgirlasian.com

Comment

Working...
                  X