Comment

Originally posted by wantitss63 View Post
      Now THIS looks like a fun time...

This thread is Bawb-Approved
      SINcerely, Lora-Lana

Comment

Originally posted by Bawb View Post
        This thread is Bawb-Approved
        The pic is missing one vital ingredient....ME!

Comment

He he

Love in paradise
          The pic is missing one vital ingredient....ME!
          Attached Files
          THE BEST IS BACK IN HER SPOT Snapchat " lolatoronto "
          www.shemalelola.com phone : 416-4516442

PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

https://twitter.com/ShemaleLola

Comment

Dammit Lola......I would crawl a thousand miles on broken glass to see this beautiful site in person:

Comment

Dammit Lola......I would crawl a thousand miles on broken glass to see this beautiful site in person:

Personally, I would have opted for a comfortable Uber ride...
              But, it?s your choice.... Different strokes for different folks I guess.
              There’s no present like the time...

Comment

Omg

Are those nipples pierced??hard to tell but sexy as fack either way
                Last edited by Mabel; 09-08-2018, 12:06 AM. Reason: Missing

Comment

Oh no I don?t have any tattoos or piercing
                  They are fully erect
                  Originally posted by Mabel View Post
                  Are those nipples pierced??hard to tell but sexy as fack either way
                  Attached Files
                  THE BEST IS BACK IN HER SPOT Snapchat " lolatoronto "
                  www.shemalelola.com phone : 416-4516442

PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

https://twitter.com/ShemaleLola

Comment

Lovely Lola, I think you do have your ears pierced if I remember correctly. One of the most beautiful women I've ever met, both inside and out.

Comment

Lola

Originally posted by LeMeilleur View Post
                      I've been an SMC member for 8 or 10 years, but was a "lurker" for most of that time. Recently decided to turn fantasy into reality, and after doing a lot of research, decided that Lola was the right girl for me.
                      She must have sensed that I was nervous when I booked the appointment, because shortly after she sent me a message "don't worry, I'm friendly".
                      When I got to her place, she greeted me warmly, and was wearing a very sexy see through red robe with equally sexy bra & panties underneath. She put some music on and we sat & talked for a long time. Made me feel so comfortable that I amazed myself by taking the lead and asking to go to the bedroom.
                      Got to watch her absolutely beautiful ass when we went upstairs. I sat on the bed while she slowly took off her bra and panties. WOW. Her body is amazing from head to toe. She went and had a shower while I undressed and lay on the bed. When she came back and laid down beside me completely naked, I was in heaven. She was on her stomach, so I proceeded to rim her ass while playing with her cock. She started moaning, so I knew I was hitting the right spots. After a few minutes of that, we got into a 69 position and I was so turned on that I came quickly. She came right after and filled my mouth with unbelievably tasty cum.
                      Here's where I realized that she is different from other girls. Instead immediately trying to get me out the door, we lay there and talked for a long time. She is fascinating, intelligent conversationlist! Then we had a shower together, what an experience.
                      So, bottom line, that is what made my time with Lola into a fantastic GFE.
                      Can't wait to see her again.
                      I spent 3.5 hours with Lola today ! She is the total package Beautiful, Smoking Hot Body, Sweet, Fun, and has the most beautiful huge cock I have ever seen and or had in my mouth ! Her cumm tastes like more ! I totally recommend her 💯 % I was the second time with her and if I am lucky there will be a third !
                      Mook

Comment

Lola is Incredible!!

I spent 3.5 hours with Lola today ! It was an amazing experience! Lola is the total package, she is Sexy Sweet Gorgeous pleasant Fun has an amazing body, totally a woman in every way! She has the biggest most beautiful cock I have ever seen and or had in my mouth ! Her cumm tastes like ..well just more ! She is completely as advertised!
                        I totally recommend her 💯 %! I have been with her twice and if I am lucky there will be a 3rd time soon !

Comment

Originally posted by LOLA_ View Post
                          They are fully erect

What a coincidence...so am I!

Comment

Originally posted by LOLA_ View Post
                            Oh no I don?t have any tattoos or piercing
                            They are fully erect
                            Stunning!
                            SINcerely, Lora-Lana

Comment

Unbelievably beautiful! I still haven?t met her but hope to soon , been away from Ontario but back by October so hopefully then

Comment

Originally posted by LeMeilleur View Post
                                I've been an SMC member for 8 or 10 years, but was a "lurker" for most of that time. Recently decided to turn fantasy into reality, and after doing a lot of research, decided that Lola was the right girl for me.
                                She must have sensed that I was nervous when I booked the appointment, because shortly after she sent me a message "don't worry, I'm friendly".
                                When I got to her place, she greeted me warmly, and was wearing a very sexy see through red robe with equally sexy bra & panties underneath. She put some music on and we sat & talked for a long time. Made me feel so comfortable that I amazed myself by taking the lead and asking to go to the bedroom.
                                Got to watch her absolutely beautiful ass when we went upstairs. I sat on the bed while she slowly took off her bra and panties. WOW. Her body is amazing from head to toe. She went and had a shower while I undressed and lay on the bed. When she came back and laid down beside me completely naked, I was in heaven. She was on her stomach, so I proceeded to rim her ass while playing with her cock. She started moaning, so I knew I was hitting the right spots. After a few minutes of that, we got into a 69 position and I was so turned on that I came quickly. She came right after and filled my mouth with unbelievably tasty cum.
                                Here's where I realized that she is different from other girls. Instead immediately trying to get me out the door, we lay there and talked for a long time. She is fascinating, intelligent conversationlist! Then we had a shower together, what an experience.
                                So, bottom line, that is what made my time with Lola into a fantastic GFE.
                                Can't wait to see her again.
                                Had that experience with one of my best friends that happens to be transgender but you would never guess in a billion years that she has a dick. Jayska, we read comics, went to the music shop, she played drums while I played guitar, we came home and she game me lots of head and she rode me

Comment

Working...
                                X