Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tgirl food fetish !!! I do believe I have a PROBLEM !!! Picture inside . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tgirl food fetish !!! I do believe I have a PROBLEM !!! Picture inside . . .

So, I think I have a food fetish. In fact I am sure I have a food fetish. Exploria and I got together last weekend, and it was much the same as my initial visit:

https://tgirlforums.com/yabbse/showt...LORIA-Explored!

There was one exception. Prior to my visit, I called this lovely lady and we got on the subject of food. Next thing I know, I am at a nearby KFC, procuring a bucket of dirty bird, with sides. She likes the coleslaw, and I get down with the macaroni salad. I digress. I have to be honest, during our earlier phone call, I may or may not have mentioned that I wanted to turn her into a dinning room table, and eat fried chicken off of her table/body. We started with the macaroni salad of course . . .

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_582600000.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	895.5 KB
ID:	607985

We then delved into the chicken and fries. She sampled her coleslaw, and remarked that it's delicate flavour was spot on. I have to admit that when I was eating and licking the macaroni salad from her statuesque form, I momentarily took time to properly address her meaty mass. I digress . . . or do I? I am continually amazed by her smoothness, both in body, and in spirit. At this point I have to admit something. From the time that I started sucking her 8" masterpiece, I forgot about the camera. I am ashamed, but shit happens when you're in the rapture of a perfect cock.

We eventually finished eating. Achieving an elegant sufficiency. We then engaged in some mutual oral, at one point, some 69 interaction. It was magic. By "it" I mean her 8 inches of delicate and smooth perfection. Of course I had to have my delight, and I did in spectacular fashion. Exploria indulged me and engaged in some down-right sloppy and incredibly dirty head. After tickling her throat for many minutes, I decided I would mouth-shower this lovely lady with all that I had to offer . . . and offer I did! She gagged more than once, as you have probably surmised. It was another epic experience. In fact, you might say that her name should be EXPLORIENCE!
    The pain in so many asses.

I Love Macaroni Salad!!!

theladyboyforums.com
    asiants.com
    tgirlasian.com

Comment

It is quite something!

Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post
      I Love Macaroni Salad!!!

I believe it should be federally regulated. So should Exploria!

Comment

I prefer specific types of vegetables..

Fruits and whipped cream are fun too!

Click image for larger version

Name:	4-7-16-3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	239.6 KB
ID:	585488

Comment

Hmmmm.....

Originally posted by AlexisDVyne View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]141646[/ATTACH]
          I guess ?High Tea? will be served today... With those delightful tiny cucumber sandwiches! How delicious!!
          There’s no present like the time...

Comment

Originally posted by FalconHeavy View Post
            I guess ?High Tea? will be served today... With those delightful tiny cucumber sandwiches! How delicious!!
            NICCCE!!!! Alexis. I like.

Comment

Looks kind of gross to be honest, although I like the cucumber pic :P
              Alexis has the right idea :P

Comment

Thank you madame for your eyebrow raising contribution . . .

Originally posted by AlexisDVyne View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]141646[/ATTACH]
                Omg! Where do I begin? I love the angularity and juxtaposition of the cucumber in your scrumptious ass, in relation to your meaty wonder. If you were to cum on a cracker, I think we'd have all four food groups! If that scenario was arranged, I would make the trip out west! We could shoot it like the old silent film noir. Thank you Ms. D Vyne!

Comment

Working...
                X