Divya19 - The "D" Queen (Mumbai +)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome

I meet her in delhi not even once. be honest I whould like to say that she is the best personality I have ever meet.she has an amazing tool. her service is unbeatable. she made me crazy if I go to delhi I can't stop myself to go to her. her smile her way of talking her sexy hot figure and offcorse her big dick ohhh I feel her so deep in me. I love you Divya. I talked few other shemales before meeting her they talk shit but after I got her I am done. I don't need anyone else. meeting you soon My angel. Muuuuaaaaaaahhhh.

Comment

She demands 10k. Is she worth so much?

Comment

Whoa!

Originally posted by kanebane View Post
        Really don't know, I have a cap of how much I would spend on a shemale session and have had a couple of good experiences. Her stories are really tempting but I wouldn't do 10k myself. That said, I guess it depends on your budget, if it's something that doesn't burn a hole in your pocket I guess it's worth an experience. But you should always try and negotiate. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by kanebane View Post
          That?s relative. I paid a quarter of that couple of years ago for her and had a good time. Had I paid 10k then maybe my expectations would have been more and what I?m saying good would be average or decent time.

Having said that, she?s extremely feminine with a monster in her pants. Was always a good companion.

Comment

Big cock beauty

Meet her for 4th time i mumbai. Damm every time i meet her it makes me more desperate to go and suck her tool as its larger than any other tranny i have tried till date. 1st meet-up was so good that i always prefer her over any other. Her tool size would be around 8-9 inch and that thing when you but in your mouth u will just fall in love with it.
            Her boobs are average but in good shape as you can press and make yourself feel happy. She is very kind and loves to give BJ and will also role play if we demand to. Guys who want to get their fantasy fulfilled should try her.

Comment

Divya roy- lovely dick

Meet her 4 times. 1st meeting was in her own place i.e in mumbai. Messaged her and fixed appointment to meet at her own place which is clean and safe. She was ready to get under me. Reached at her place and she welcomed me with a smile and huge. She made me sit and started conversation about herself. She made sure that i am comfortable so she asked me if i need water or anything else. I directly came ti point what I actually need. She was not in hurry and started kisses all over. When she removed her tool it was not eract yet. When i stated with handjob to her i found its too big and also thik around 8-9 inch and almost 2 inch thick. I could not believe my eye. When I stated taking it in my mouth she started getting in her all aggression and than i found real fuck. She got mine in her hands we played with each others dick and enjoyed ourselves. It was more than 30 mins and than i came out before her. She also got into act and finished just than.
              After that meeting i meet her more than 3 times. And seeking to meet her again and again.
              Her overall look is fabulous just shown in her images. Her boobd are good but her dick is something one should try on.
              Damage- 10k
              Rating-8.5/10

Comment

Divya

Have anyone get the pic of monster

Comment

She is the best

Have met my share of beauties But she always stood out with poking rod Gem of a person and never rushes I always try to keep it to 5k But pushed the limits to just give her a try Anyone who loves oral ,should visit her once for sure She may bottom but she is not into it But am sure she is a great top with good stamina

Comment

The Goddess of Pleasure

Divya is a gem of a person with a golden heart and a throbbing rod to suckle upon...Had a session with her an hour ago and it was an amazing experience. I wanted to get topped for the 2nd time in my life and she fulfilled my dream with her 8 inch throbbing tool...I was welcomed by her with open arms. She made me comfortable and hence proceed to the deed. Her rough strokes have been a painful delight... The way she handles her clients is really professional yet comforting... Thanks for the experience 😊...will.meet ya soon...

Comment

The True Queen

Met her recently
                      Best part abt her is she is very much happy to cooperate by every means possible the most relaxing time when u meet her
                      Don't wanna spoil fun to explore had a 3some with her and her frnd
                      The exiting pleasuresome moment spent
                      True to the words she is the queen

Looking forward to meet her again
                      Pls do not ask damages some thing reasonable mutually agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonelyrider7 View Post
                        Met her recently Best part abt her is she is very much happy to cooperate by every means possible the most relaxing time when u meet her Don't wanna spoil fun to explore had a 3some with her and her frnd The exiting pleasuresome moment spent True to the words she is the queenLooking forward to meet her againPls do not ask damages some thing reasonable mutually agreed.
                        Can you describe the 3 some experience and things they did ?

Comment

Originally posted by Nowall2611 View Post
                          Can you describe the 3 some experience and things they did ?
                          Dear buddy,
                          To say the most pleasure full moment had 3 way suck 2 way fuck
                          Stop beingmesmerized by someone else's experience go and meet her to experience it.

Comment

Shemale big cock

Did anyone know shemale with big cock , with good service in Mumbai

Comment

Shemale

Originally posted by Ankit kumar View Post
                              Meet her 4 times. 1st meeting was in her own place i.e in mumbai. Messaged her and fixed appointment to meet at her own place which is clean and safe. She was ready to get under me. Reached at her place and she welcomed me with a smile and huge. She made me sit and started conversation about herself. She made sure that i am comfortable so she asked me if i need water or anything else. I directly came ti point what I actually need. She was not in hurry and started kisses all over. When she removed her tool it was not eract yet. When i stated with handjob to her i found its too big and also thik around 8-9 inch and almost 2 inch thick. I could not believe my eye. When I stated taking it in my mouth she started getting in her all aggression and than i found real fuck. She got mine in her hands we played with each others dick and enjoyed ourselves. It was more than 30 mins and than i came out before her. She also got into act and finished just than.
                              After that meeting i meet her more than 3 times. And seeking to meet her again and again.
                              Her overall look is fabulous just shown in her images. Her boobd are good but her dick is something one should try on.
                              Damage- 10k
                              Rating-8.5/10
                              #Ankit ...@ Really she have big cock?, she fuck ass?

Comment

Shemale

Originally posted by Lonelyrider7 View Post
                                Met her recently
                                Best part abt her is she is very much happy to cooperate by every means possible the most relaxing time when u meet her
                                Don't wanna spoil fun to explore had a 3some with her and her frnd
                                The exiting pleasuresome moment spent
                                True to the words she is the queen

Looking forward to meet her again
                                Pls do not ask damages some thing reasonable mutually agreed.
                                #lonelyrider.. @ how her service? She fuck ass? ,

Comment

Working...
                                X