Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does your taste in T-Girls, differ than in GGs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does your taste in T-Girls, differ than in GGs?

I've been with all races, shapes and sizes of women and enjoyed it but my preference for GGs is black and latina girls, more on the thicker side with a big ass. But with tgirls, I prefer asian or white fit/skinny type with bigger breasts.

I don't particularly enjoy having sex with girls with flat asses, but I don't mind with a tgirl. I'm also not a fan of girls with a ton makeup and fake tits, but again I like it when with tgirls.

Just curious if others are like me with differences between the women, or you like them the same just exchanging the pussy for a penis?

retracted

Comment

more or less the same- i like em slim with tiny asses.

Comment

When I used to see GGs I wasn?t too fussy about height, hair colour or breast size. All the GGs I saw were white too. However, since seeing Tgirls I am no longer interested in GGs.

I predominantly like asian Tgirls and don?t really care about height or breast size. Have seen a few black tgirls as well as white and middle eastern ones.

My main concern is service for the money I pay. Overall, asian Tgirls are the best bang for my buck.

Comment

Yes when it comes to girls I prefer them smaller 5?9 and under, most have too small a frame to look good at 5?11 + and smaller girls are more curvy. Nearly all girls 5?11+ look anorexic, no curves and disproportionate. Tgirls I prefer taller 5?11+

Comment

My taste is the same in both. Good looking (to me) is good looking whether GG or TS.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymon View Post
              I've been with all races, shapes and sizes of women and enjoyed it but my preference for GGs is black and latina girls, more on the thicker side with a big ass. But with tgirls, I prefer asian or white fit/skinny type with bigger breasts.

I don't particularly enjoy having sex with girls with flat asses, but I don't mind with a tgirl. I'm also not a fan of girls with a ton makeup and fake tits, but again I like it when with tgirls.

Just curious if others are like me with differences between the women, or you like them the same just exchanging the pussy for a penis?
              I have similar tastes when dating GGs and tgirls (tho haven't gone on a date with GG in 10 years)
              Mostly attracted to asian or white girls, they have to be slim & fit, have to have a nice booty, and more importantly have to have down to earth personality.
              SINcerely, Lora-Lana

Comment

It's kind of strange... I prefer small breasted women and have enjoyed (and they, too) anal intercourse. I spend time with a trans woman large or small breasted and I want to be on the receiving end.

Comment

I like my TGirls and GGs a little on the "trashy" side. Makeup, high heels, short skirts and tight fitting low cut tops. I love her turning heads as she flaunts her nice tight firm round ass that moves seductively when she walks. Not really a big tits man but I do like curves so they are not a game breaker. I like any TGirl that looks sexy but a GG has to be pretty and sexy. Height is not a factor. Hotness is.
                  Strength lies in differences, not similarities.

Comment

Working...
                  X