Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Help Mumbai

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    4
    T-Bucks
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    51
    Level
    2
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    51.83%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.8%
    Monthly Activity
    2.34%

    Default Help Mumbai

    Hi everyone....
    Brand new at this Forum.
    I was going through the posts and realized that the threads should be more city oriented for users to be able to navigate and get the information from senior members of the forum.
    So I started this one.
    I travel and am very new to this whole scene... Though I've had a few good experiences.
    1. Back in the day in 2014 in Delhi there used to be this naughty little thing called Stella in Malviya Nagar. She was a hot number. She had this very cool decor house and she would dress to kill... Simple and slutty. I met her twice. She planned to leave India and go abroad to study. I think she did. Not been able to find her ever since. She was passive and horny little thing.
    That was my first experience and it had already raised the bar.
    2. After a dry run due to 'life exigencies' I met this girl Koyena in Kolkata in 2016 That face with 'come here' looks... she was an okay experience. She was awesome at kissing, and the soft sensual long bj.
    3. Same city I met Disha. She was a good companion too. Very down to earth. Aims at pleasing you and enjoys it while at it.
    4. I contacted Dolna some time back but we couldn't fix a meet. Either she wasn't available when I visited Mumbai or I was on time constraints.
    5. I got in touch with Akira sometime back. But she didn't have time. She was keeping really busy. She would have been an experience to remember I am sure.
    6. Back in Mumbai, I liked this particular Chinese tgirl. Her name escapes me. She looked smokin hot in her profile... She quoted out of the world rates so didn't pursue further.

    Having given a little introduction to my 'adventures'... I have a request

    I am visiting Mumbai for work and would like to get in on some action.
    Any suggestions?
    I like Vers with a more passive submissive side...
    Any suggestions with reviews and rates would be so helpful.

    Also,
    Any reviews on these:
    http://www.ts-dating.com/escort/Amisha69

    http://www.ts-dating.com/escort/nehakhan

    http://www.ts-dating.com/escort/Melessa88
    Last edited by MayFly715; 06-17-2018 at 05:17 AM. Reason: Wrong title

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    4
    T-Bucks
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    51
    Level
    2
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    51.83%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.8%
    Monthly Activity
    2.34%

    Default

    Will post this in the other main thread as well

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    All metro cities in India
    Posts
    9
    T-Bucks
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    99
    Level
    3
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    46.25%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.8%
    Monthly Activity
    2.34%

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MayFly715 View Post
    Hi everyone....
    Brand new at this Forum.
    I was going through the posts and realized that the threads should be more city oriented for users to be able to navigate and get the information from senior members of the forum.
    So I started this one.
    I travel and am very new to this whole scene... Though I've had a few good experiences.
    1. Back in the day in 2014 in Delhi there used to be this naughty little thing called Stella in Malviya Nagar. She was a hot number. She had this very cool decor house and she would dress to kill... Simple and slutty. I met her twice. She planned to leave India and go abroad to study. I think she did. Not been able to find her ever since. She was passive and horny little thing.
    That was my first experience and it had already raised the bar.
    2. After a dry run due to 'life exigencies' I met this girl Koyena in Kolkata in 2016 That face with 'come here' looks... she was an okay experience. She was awesome at kissing, and the soft sensual long bj.
    3. Same city I met Disha. She was a good companion too. Very down to earth. Aims at pleasing you and enjoys it while at it.
    4. I contacted Dolna some time back but we couldn't fix a meet. Either she wasn't available when I visited Mumbai or I was on time constraints.
    5. I got in touch with Akira sometime back. But she didn't have time. She was keeping really busy. She would have been an experience to remember I am sure.
    6. Back in Mumbai, I liked this particular Chinese tgirl. Her name escapes me. She looked smokin hot in her profile... She quoted out of the world rates so didn't pursue further.

    Having given a little introduction to my 'adventures'... I have a request

    I am visiting Mumbai for work and would like to get in on some action.
    Any suggestions?
    I like Vers with a more passive submissive side...
    Any suggestions with reviews and rates would be so helpful.

    Also,
    Any reviews on these:
    http://www.ts-dating.com/escort/Amisha69

    http://www.ts-dating.com/escort/nehakhan

    http://www.ts-dating.com/escort/Melessa88
    hi mayfly

    well I m in Mumbai till the first week of July.
    Do give me a buzz or ping me on WhatsApp if you still planning to meet.
    lets see if we could fix up something.

    Regards,
    Akira

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    4
    T-Bucks
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    51
    Level
    2
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    51.83%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.8%
    Monthly Activity
    2.34%

    Default Will do..

    Quote Originally Posted by TS Akira View Post
    hi mayfly

    well I m in Mumbai till the first week of July.
    Do give me a buzz or ping me on WhatsApp if you still planning to meet.
    lets see if we could fix up something.

    Regards,
    Akira
    Thanks Girl!
    Will definitely get in touch...

    Tc
    Regards

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2
    T-Bucks
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    43
    Level
    2
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.67%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.8%
    Monthly Activity
    2.34%

    Default Pls help

    Quote Originally Posted by MayFly715 View Post
    Hi everyone....
    Brand new at this Forum.
    I was going through the posts and realized that the threads should be more city oriented for users to be able to navigate and get the information from senior members of the forum.
    So I started this one.
    I travel and am very new to this whole scene... Though I've had a few good experiences.
    1. Back in the day in 2014 in Delhi there used to be this naughty little thing called Stella in Malviya Nagar. She was a hot number. She had this very cool decor house and she would dress to kill... Simple and slutty. I met her twice. She planned to leave India and go abroad to study. I think she did. Not been able to find her ever since. She was passive and horny little thing.
    That was my first experience and it had already raised the bar.
    2. After a dry run due to 'life exigencies' I met this girl Koyena in Kolkata in 2016 That face with 'come here' looks... she was an okay experience. She was awesome at kissing, and the soft sensual long bj.
    3. Same city I met Disha. She was a good companion too. Very down to earth. Aims at pleasing you and enjoys it while at it.
    4. I contacted Dolna some time back but we couldn't fix a meet. Either she wasn't available when I visited Mumbai or I was on time constraints.
    5. I got in touch with Akira sometime back. But she didn't have time. She was keeping really busy. She would have been an experience to remember I am sure.
    6. Back in Mumbai, I liked this particular Chinese tgirl. Her name escapes me. She looked smokin hot in her profile... She quoted out of the world rates so didn't pursue further.

    Having given a little introduction to my 'adventures'... I have a request

    I am visiting Mumbai for work and would like to get in on some action.
    Any suggestions?
    I like Vers with a more passive submissive side...
    Any suggestions with reviews and rates would be so helpful.

    Also,
    Any reviews on these:
    http://www.ts-dating.com/escort/Amisha69

    http://www.ts-dating.com/escort/nehakhan

    http://www.ts-dating.com/escort/Melessa88

    Can you elaborate your exp with koyena. Thinking to meet her since long. Pls help how was she, how big was tool and how was service really

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    22
    T-Bucks
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    106
    Level
    3
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    66%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.8%
    Monthly Activity
    22.02%

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MayFly715 View Post
    Hi everyone....
    Brand new at this Forum.
    I was going through the posts and realized that the threads should be more city oriented for users to be able to navigate and get the information from senior members of the forum.
    So I started this one.
    I travel and am very new to this whole scene... Though I've had a few good experiences.
    1. Back in the day in 2014 in Delhi there used to be this naughty little thing called Stella in Malviya Nagar. She was a hot number. She had this very cool decor house and she would dress to kill... Simple and slutty. I met her twice. She planned to leave India and go abroad to study. I think she did. Not been able to find her ever since. She was passive and horny little thing.
    That was my first experience and it had already raised the bar.
    2. After a dry run due to 'life exigencies' I met this girl Koyena in Kolkata in 2016 That face with 'come here' looks... she was an okay experience. She was awesome at kissing, and the soft sensual long bj.
    3. Same city I met Disha. She was a good companion too. Very down to earth. Aims at pleasing you and enjoys it while at it.
    4. I contacted Dolna some time back but we couldn't fix a meet. Either she wasn't available when I visited Mumbai or I was on time constraints.
    5. I got in touch with Akira sometime back. But she didn't have time. She was keeping really busy. She would have been an experience to remember I am sure.
    6. Back in Mumbai, I liked this particular Chinese tgirl. Her name escapes me. She looked smokin hot in her profile... She quoted out of the world rates so didn't pursue further.

    Having given a little introduction to my 'adventures'... I have a request

    I am visiting Mumbai for work and would like to get in on some action.
    Any suggestions?
    I like Vers with a more passive submissive side...
    Any suggestions with reviews and rates would be so helpful.

    Also,
    Any reviews on these:
    http://www.ts-dating.com/escort/Amisha69

    http://www.ts-dating.com/escort/nehakhan

    http://www.ts-dating.com/escort/Melessa88
    Go and meet neha khan

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2
    T-Bucks
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    41
    Level
    2
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    34.17%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.8%
    Monthly Activity
    2.34%

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coola260 View Post
    Can you elaborate your exp with koyena. Thinking to meet her since long. Pls help how was she, how big was tool and how was service really
    I met koyena two yrs back. She is soft spoken , and well behaved , definitely not a time watcher. She is very sensual and readily agreed to whatever I asked for. I would definitely recommend her. Awsum BBBJs , tool is jst ok. Feminine voice and looks exactly as the pics. Don't know if she can top as I'm not into it. But sizeable tool. Lovely silicon boobs . She is hygenic and comes at a very nominal charges.
    Definitely a must try if you are in Kolkata .

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    40
    T-Bucks
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    167
    Level
    4
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    77.54%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.8%
    Monthly Activity
    2.34%

    Default Costs?

    I had no idea there was an active Ts community in India. I may visit. Prices in Pune appear about 3K rupees correct? What are some prices in Delhi and Kolkata area? Many thanks for your help.

Similar Threads

  1. Some new ladies in mumbai
    By aloksingh in forum Reviews & Discussion of Tgirl Escorts - India
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-03-2018, 12:23 AM
  2. Rubihotties - Mumbai
    By enjoytrans in forum Reviews & Discussion of Tgirl Escorts - India
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-02-2018, 08:07 AM
  3. mumbai escorts, mumbai escort
    By bobby125 in forum Tgirl Clubs - Spas - Parties - Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-12-2014, 09:09 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Most Shemales in the World, Literally thousands



Information on Asian Ladyboys, Thailand, Reviews, Chat, Free Pics