Montreal - Gang Bang - MERCREDI 20 JUIN 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im a stupid bitch
    Last edited by MimiLove; 07-20-2018, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Gangbang Friends

Im a stupid bitch
      Attached Files
      Last edited by MimiLove; 07-20-2018, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Very Sexy

You are one delicious looking cum slut MimiLove. If I was in Montreal I would love to live out one of my fantasies gangbanging a live fuckdoll as hot and sexy as you. It gets me hard just thinking about you used and abused and covered in cum. You really are a foxy lady.
        Strength lies in differences, not similarities.

Comment

Wow, I wished I live in Montreal. In agreeing with the other posters, yes, men may be horny but we can be quite shy as well. A few years ago, Club 120 in Toronto used to have "I Love Sex Parties" but they were always a little slow to get going and most people were there just to watch. It will probably take time for you to find willing and confident participants for your gang bangs.

I am curious about the photo incident. Did the men have their faces covered? Maybe some guys did not want their pictures taken in order to protect any relationships or career reputations.

Anyway, good luck in the future. You look hot!
          "The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less." -Brendan Francis

Comment

Im a stupid bitch
            Last edited by MimiLove; 07-20-2018, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Im a stupid bitch
              Last edited by MimiLove; 07-20-2018, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MimiLove View Post
                Awh thank you , your so sweet! I'd love to live out that fantasy too , well being the live fuckdoll getting gangbanged. And I know for me its what is right , its not easy because im a socially awkward and self conscious misfit , but in the moments when I get to release my inner slut it makes me feel so free , so fulfilled and like i finally found my place.
                Oops my sis heard me saying i was a slut , i talk out loud when im typing , she says to be more lady like , but i cant help , im slutty lady :P It makes feel all funny just thinking of me being abused and covered in cum too hihi

Thank you again , im making a song for all you guys that posted here in such a loving and supporting manner , it really means a lot to me.
                Awww my favorite kind of lady. A gorgeous hot desirable slut willing to be shared with whoever will have her.
                Strength lies in differences, not similarities.

Comment

Im a stupid bitch
                  Last edited by MimiLove; 07-20-2018, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Next one?

Hi Mimi, are you planning to do another gangbang or 1-1? I'd love to participate.

Comment

Im a stupid bitch
                      Last edited by MimiLove; 07-20-2018, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Im a stupid bitch

Comment

The worst part is i have feelings for someone i haven't even met in person, awh Jesus can't you just make me a little bit normal please?

That sounds very normal to me

Comment

Im a stupid bitch

Comment

Is it? So I'm kind of normal then? Even if I've been producing techno for 2 days straight and I think I have carpel tunnel syndrome because my wrists,arms,shoulders and neck hurt but I can't stop because its my therapy and helps me forget the outside world? And l'm scared of love because im fragile(crazy?) and it could push me over the edge

I really need a gangbang soon i think , my track is almost finished!
                              I think everyone is scared ?f love...... and I hope you get a gangbang soon as your done with your track.

Comment

Im a stupid bitch
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X