X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely

Originally posted by MimiLove View Post
    No?! Really? If thats true you just made me one happy girl
    I think because of your stories and the details you give, this song just makes it really easy to imagine what ones of yournights would be like. I completely understand why it gave him a hard-on!!

Comment

Im a stupid bitch
      Last edited by MimiLove; 07-20-2018, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Crazy

Awh wow thank you, you have no idea how much that means to me, both of your comments , that I was able to transmit through my music a feeling and a scenario , and emotions (lots of pent up sexual frustration/love/intense desire were some of the ingredients i used for that track)

Oh im so happy! I have a hard time with compliments about my looks but for someone who never imagined it possible to one day make music (kind of like transitioning) its the greatest feeling when I am able to share something through my music or even through my strange posts (im sure everyone must think im crazy, just a lil bit hihi )

And it always makes me laugh when im making techno like that and i say to myself shouldn't I be making more girly music, like Katy Perry or Taylor Swift (stop fighting bitches!) hihihi Im a TECHNOSLUT!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to support Melissa Love MusiXXX
        Crazy is good. Crazy gives new/unique ideas. Especially when (in your case) you're able to put your state of mind and emotions into creating songs. If ever you make something when you're feeling more zen, please share. I have a feeling you could make a good chillout track too. Plus that would help your case...tease the guys with a strip dance image so they can crave "destroying you". If you know what i mean!!

Comment

Im a stupid bitch

Comment

Im a stupid bitch

Comment

Well i dont have makeup on right now so you definately wouldn't tell me im sexy. And as this post is in the partyfun Sexxxtion meaning just for fun not $ , well i'd prefer not to do blind dates, im still kind of traumatized by the june 20th incident. I don't mean to sound like a bitch but im sure guys like to know who they're hooking up with too. I guess im a picky slut
              How you can be a picky slut if you asking to do gangbangs What a contradiccions. First of all a slut like to fuck and is not being picky

Comment

Im a stupid bitch
                Last edited by MimiLove; 07-20-2018, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Ok enuff of this thread.There was no gang bang and there wont be,You guys are so gullible.

Comment

Im a stupid bitch

Comment

Im a stupid bitch

Comment

Sorry for being a bitchy bitch bitch ...

Im a stupid bitch

Comment

yes there was it was announced on announce intime by aeqsa, the ones that do eyes wide shut event but it was very disappointing and i should of never have had other organize it for me. If you look at the first post in this thread it wasnt made by me, it was by someone who had seen the add and even one said he had never seen aeqsa organize for a trans.

Call me whatever you want but a liar i wont tolerate , so i tell you the same as I told the last guy , mind your fucking business!
                          Lol that is true for your own words you are not a slut but you are a bitch . That explain all bitch is a witch . Now we understand. And not expect handsome guys for do gangbang lol. The handsome ones they have better girls to fuck lol

Comment

Im a stupid bitch

Comment

Originally posted by Arkangel179 View Post
                              Lol that is true for your own words you are not a slut but you are a bitch . That explain all bitch is a witch . Now we understand. And not expect handsome guys for do gangbang lol. The handsome ones they have better girls to fuck lol
                              Guy mind your fucking buisness .You don't have a clue what your talking about, She is very pretty and would have no problem attracting guys .handsome or not
                              Last edited by JerryW; 07-16-2018, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Im a stupid bitch
                                Last edited by MimiLove; 07-20-2018, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X