Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who can (or likes to) take the biggest cock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who can (or likes to) take the biggest cock?

Have seen lots of girls recently, but have a bit of a (9") issue when it comes to long sessions.

Anyone come to mind in terms of girls who like a big dick?

Thx

Don't we all like? Hihihi ;p

Originally posted by Jsnow21 View Post
    Have seen lots of girls recently, but have a bit of a (9") issue when it comes to long sessions.

Thx

Comment

Originally posted by Jsnow21 View Post

Thx
      Well.. if it's 9" long that's ok I suppose.. I mean it's big but it's not huge..

Now if you were talking 9" in girth and 12" long that would be huge..

Either way I'm sure I can make it work..

And i'm talking actual measurements on a measuring tape.. not some shampoo bottle or redbull can comparison..

Comment

It always breaks my heart when I hear guys with this problem.

Maybe we can start a crowdfunding campaign to get those pesky inches removed.

theladyboyforums.com
        asiants.com
        tgirlasian.com

Comment

I have the same problem and my dick doesn?t look too big to me. Most girls/tgirls that sees it always have a ?wow? reaction. There are only two pros that have handled it well without a single complaint; Amity & Andrea Mendes.

Comment

Originally posted by MimiLove View Post
            Don't we all like? Hihihi ;p
            It's why we are here

Comment

Awh so no one's here for ass to mouth and double anal bound bukakkee golden shower gangbangs? I mean giving , to me preferably

Originally posted by pleasurelover View Post
              It's why we are here

Comment

Originally posted by AlexisDVyne View Post
                Well.. if it's 9" long that's ok I suppose.. I mean it's big but it's not huge..

Now if you were talking 9" in girth and 12" long that would be huge..

Either way I'm sure I can make it work..

And i'm talking actual measurements on a measuring tape.. not some shampoo bottle or redbull can comparison..
                Alexis your feminisation is complete wow and you self confidence is ashtounishing. Wow hope i am in vancouver to visit you

Comment

Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post
                  It always breaks my heart when I hear guys with this problem.

Maybe we can start a crowdfunding campaign to get those pesky inches removed.

I know it's terrible isn't it! I feel sorry for these guys so I offer a $50 discount for every full inch over 8 on a tape measure!

It's the Monster Cock Special!

However if you qualify for a freebie there's a good chance you'll find yourself abducted for an unspecified period of time..

Originally posted by Arkangel179 View Post
                  Alexis your feminisation is complete wow and you self confidence is ashtounishing. Wow hope i am in vancouver to visit you
                  Thanks..

I'm more into rejuvenation over feminization honestly.. I'm pretty happy with my looks & just want to look younger.. or not get older.. lol..

Practice makes perfect! This one is 9" long and 8" in girth!

Click image for larger version

Name:	_webStill009.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	123.1 KB
ID:	585829

Comment

I know it's terrible isn't it! I feel sorry for these guys so I offer a $50 discount for every full inch over 8 on a tape measure!

It's the Monster Cock Special!

However if you qualify for a freebie there's a good chance you'll find yourself abducted for an unspecified period of time..

Thanks..

I'm more into rejuvenation over feminization honestly.. I'm pretty happy with my looks & just want to look younger.. or not get older.. lol..

Practice makes perfect! This one is 9" long and 8" in girth!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]142221[/ATTACH]
                    Well, if that's nine inches long then I guess I qualify for a modest discount.

Comment

Originally posted by NeedaTSgirl View Post
                      Well, if that's nine inches long then I guess I qualify for a modest discount.
                      Yes in reality his is 9" long and 8" in girth.. on a measuring tape..

It looks shorter cuz it's almost as thick as a pop can..

Here's a better pic..

Click image for larger version

Name:	bbc4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	154.7 KB
ID:	585831

Comment

Yes in reality his is 9" long and 8" in girth.. on a measuring tape..

It looks shorter cuz it's almost as thick as a pop can..

Here's a better pic..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]142224[/ATTACH]
                        Ahh. Yes, I certainly see. We live and die by camera angles sometimes. I wish I was thick like that.

Comment

Alexis can ...amity....maldita ....soda .... Barbie etc

Comment

Originally posted by Arkangel179 View Post
                            I never knew you were Canadian. Sweet.

Comment

Working...
                            X